Serenity Area on Conquest?

KenMo

I'm thinking about booking a cruise on Conquest for next May.

I'm looking on the deck plans and I don't see the Serenity Area. Isn't there one on this ship?

Thanks for the help!!

The Conquest got the Funship 2.0 Upgrades last year. They should have a Serenity Deck. All Conquest class ships got them when they went into dry dock.

I would check with John Heald on his FB page to be positive.

I am positive - I just got off the Conquest a month ago and there is no Serenity. We were able to find some quiet spots along the side decks though.

The Conquest got the Funship 2.0 Upgrades last year. They should have a Serenity Deck. All Conquest class ships got them when they went into dry dock.

No Serenity on Conquest. Not all ships got them.

Or check with Carnival :)

I have done the ship maybe 7 times and I concur with the others. Why would you ask John a simple question that everyone who has been on the ship agrees on the answer?

Im guessing you have not been on the ship or you would know too. Not all of us could have missed it time and time again. I did the ship last sept, nov 2013 and most recently this last feb... I didnt miss it.

Why? I know it does not have a Serenity deck.

I agree Firefly. Your posts on the Conquest have been helpful to me.

I have done the ship maybe 7 times and I concur with the others. Why would you ask John a simple question that everyone who has been on the ship agrees on the answer?

Im guessing you have not been on the ship or you would know too. Not all of us could have missed it time and time again. I did the ship last sept, nov 2013 and most recently this last feb... I didnt miss it.

i trust the people here regarding information before i would trust someone from carnival

LOL and that was my point along the same vein...i would trust the answers here before John on FB. Failing that....I think a deck plan on Carnival is pretty straight forward :)

I knew Conquest had the 2.0 upgrades, which is why I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a Serenity Deck on the deck plans.

Thought I'd ask here...people who have actually been on the ship.

I know if Firefly says it's not there, I'll take that as fact.

I wouldn't ask JH about it. I read his FB page. Enough to know he's not always correct...lol!

Thanks again everyone!!

While there is no designated Serenity are on Conquest, the same area exists that was converted to Serenity areas on other Conquest class ships complete with a bar open on sea days. Not to be confused with an open bar. :D

While once upon a time the aft pool and whirlpools were adults only, last time on the ship, I looked, I could not find any signs indicating that, or anything in the Fun Times.

Next time Conquest has a dry dock I would think Serenity would be added, although a dry dock really wouldn't be required.

LOL and that was my point along the same vein...i would trust the answers here before John on FB. Failing that....I think a deck plan on Carnival is pretty straight forward :)

but sometimes you get a very old deck plans. sometimes that travel site doesnt list the glory all new upgrades

I knew Conquest had the 2.0 upgrades, which is why I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a Serenity Deck on the deck plans.

Thought I'd ask here...people who have actually been on the ship.

I know if Firefly says it's not there, I'll take that as fact.

I wouldn't ask JH about it. I read his FB page. Enough to know he's not always correct...lol!

Thanks again everyone!!

Exactly. I just don't understand why it wasn't added. I really enjoyed that area on Glory on my Bermuda trip, especially the big round loungers right up front.

I've already resigned myself to being happy finding a lounger on Panorama, along the side(s) outside the upstairs Lido dining area.

I don't like the closed-in aft pool areas on these ships. I much prefer an open-air aft pool, as on the Spirit-class. Doesn't really matter to me much because I dont' get in the pools or the hot tubs! But I do like to get a little sun. Mostly just want to try to find somewhere relatively peaceful to sit and read.

Archived