Persian Garden Question on Equinox

Ha-pealady

Does everybody have access to the Persian Garden or is it just for AquaClass cabins? If its open to every category of cabin do you have to book a time or can you just wander in as and when? Also, is there a charge for the gym and again, do you have to reserve a time to enter?

Does everybody have access to the Persian Garden or is it just for AquaClass cabins? If its open to every category of cabin do you have to book a time or can you just wander in as and when? Also, is there a charge for the gym and again, do you have to reserve a time to enter?

It is open to everyone however non AQ passengers have to pay. When we had AQ on Equinox, you did not have to book a time but that was a couple of years ago. No charge for the gym and you don't need to reserve a time but I believe they do have limits on time spans for some of the machines.

As far as time limits on the machines in the gym, I have never seen them enforced because no one is logging that sort of thing - there are courtesy signs posted to the effect of "when it's busy, don't stay on longer than 30 min - be thoughtful to your fellow gym goers" - something like that - the gym at the YMCA that I use has the same type of sign.

Archived