HMC Villas

jeschwartz82

Let us clarify some things here. Cabanas are numbered 1-15. Villas are lettered A-E.

The villas are very new. Doubt anybody has stayed in more than one to compare.

Whether any cabana or villa is your favorite is going to depend on your priorities. OP, what are your priorities? Peace an quiet? Mobility? Close to food, beverages bathrooms or something else?

Some reading on the large HMC threads will give you tons of info on these priorities.

To paraphrase a sage here on the boards, any cabana (or villa) is better than no cabana (or villa).

Edited by CruiserBruce

A, B and C are right beside the Pirate Bar.

Short walk to get a drink, but you will also have lots of music and traffic around your villa.

If you want to be closer to the food pavilion and restrooms these would be the Villa's to choose.

Let us clarify some things here. Cabanas are numbered 1-15. Villas are lettered A-E.

The villas are very new. Doubt anybody has stayed in more than one to compare.

Whether any cabana or villa is your favorite is going to depend on your priorities. OP, what are your priorities? Peace an quiet? Mobility? Close to food, beverages bathrooms or something else?

Some reading on the large HMC threads will give you tons of info on these priorities.

To paraphrase a sage here on the boards, any cabana (or villa) is better than no cabana (or villa).

Thanks Bruce!!

We are looking for quiet, but still want to be near where the action is. I finally found an updated map showing the villas, and I think we will be targeting D with C being our back up.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks Bruce!!

We are looking for quiet, but still want to be near where the action is. I finally found an updated map showing the villas, and I think we will be targeting D with C being our back up.

Anny cabana or Villa is better than no cabana or Villa at all. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We booked a Villa for our upcoming cruise this month. Can someone tell me which Villa would be your #1 choice and why??

Thanks!!:D

Just got back from my cruise and we had Villa D along with several other RC members and it was great!:D Here's a vid so you can check it out!;)
Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Just got back from my cruise and we had Villa D along with several other RC members and it was great!:D Here's a vid so you can check it out!;)

Great video. Those considering a villa should find it most informative.

Were just there this week and had cabana 8. I would want whatever villa is between cabana 8 and 9--far enough down the beach it is quiet without being all the way down. It was serene and beautiful without the massive number of people down by the bar/playground.

Were just there this week and had cabana 8. I would want whatever villa is between cabana 8 and 9--far enough down the beach it is quiet without being all the way down. It was serene and beautiful without the massive number of people down by the bar/playground.
Not a surprise; that was Villa D the one we had!:cool: And btw; E, the last villa, was just a bit down the beach though ABC are right next to each other in a more crowded area!;) Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Just back from HMC and we had Villa 'E'. 'D' was our first choice but it was already taken (rented a day earlier than anyone else was allowed because they were on a B2B). Have to say we LOVED it! We were able to use the free shuttle and it came in very handy since we had a few ladies with mobility issues. It is quite a bit further down the beach but it was much more peaceful than A, B or C.

Just gor off the Victory and one of our group was able to reserve villa "D" the day before our ship sailed as he was on a B-to-B. We had 14 inour group and never registered the other 6 as not everyone snorkled and we all brought some extra "stuff" from the ship. So it only cost us $35 pp! They don't check and why spend $49pp for the extra 6? They don't check There was plenty of shade early and most of us pulled the loungers up close to the Villa to keep them reserved for people in our group. The buffet was just like on the ship limited but just like going to a barbeque picnic, with plenty of shaded tables nearby. Didn't use the other ectivities but it would have been fun to use the wave runners or do the dolphin or stingray experience.

Ken