upgrade the drink package on board

spkinva

We got the 123 package with our cruise this Fall. We checked with our TA about upgrading, and were told that we had to do it by the deadline for the first promo. We were also told that both in the cabin had to upgrade. I'm not sure if that's the case if you upgrade onboard. I supposedly paid for both upgrades , but haven't seen the charge on my credit card, and that four months ago. Expect that I either won't get it, or that the amount will show up on my final invoice. If not, I'll check onboard, and then upgrade just one of us if possible-my partner doesn't care as much, and doesn't drink the big martinis, etc.

It's all good- although none of the perks show up on the website, just in our receipt from the TA. Will certainly bring a copy of that with us.

Andrew

There is/was a sticky thread on this forum from X that specifically stated you could upgrade on board.

We got the 1-2-3 drink package but we want to upgrade to the premium package. Celebrity says that we can only do that onboard. Oh well...I was hoping for a lower balance on my account while onboard.

Since sometimes you speak to a newbie- I suggest you call again. You can (we did) upgrade over the phone. Call the cruise line and ask the rep to transfer you to the cruise enhancements department. If you do it prior to the cruise, instead of a paper sticker being placed on your seapass card, it will be embossed on and you are not likely to lose it. I think it must be at least one week prior to the sailing or you will have to do it onboard.

Enjoy your cruise

Archived