Jockey Volumetric fit bra

Hoyaheel

Got a new catalog with this advertised yesterday - has anyone tried the fit system or one of the new bras? http://www.jockey.com/jockeybra

Given how many times we've talked about bras here :D We have a Jockey outlet not too far away so I might see if they have the Fit Kit in the store there to try and/or any of the bras in my size.....

I have tried one and was fitted in the outlet store. I thought the fit was good at the store but like a lot of things the truth is in the wearing of the bra. For me the fit felt like my breasts were being smooshed flat while wearing it on a regular day. It felt very tight and became uncomfortable.

I ended up returning it. They have a great return policy so i used it. Still on the lookout for a lightweight easy to wash bra for future travels.

I hate padded bras, and only 2 of the 5 models in this Volumetric line have non-foam cups, so I'll have to see what is available at my store to try.....

For lightweight bras, I got a 2-pack of one of the Barely There pullover bras. HOnestly, I wasn't expecting much (I'm DDD cup) but they support more than I expected it too, and my breasts are actually lifted a decent amount.

I didn't buy an option with the skinniest straps - I got this one (2 pack I got is nude & black) I used it during a road trip last weekend and I've used it for lounging at night during house parties (when it's me & my husband, I garden naked, but you know, among other people I figure certain things should stay private ;-)

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/more-bra-types/leisure-bras/barely-there-customflex-fit-get-cozy-pullover-bra?cm_vc=OnsiteSearch&cmFV=

There are skimpier options if you don't need as much support. And though it has sports bra styling, it's not a compression bra at all.

I hate padded bras, and only 2 of the 5 models in this Volumetric line have non-foam cups, so I'll have to see what is available at my store to try.....

For lightweight bras, I got a 2-pack of one of the Barely There pullover bras. HOnestly, I wasn't expecting much (I'm DDD cup) but they support more than I expected it too, and my breasts are actually lifted a decent amount.

I didn't buy an option with the skinniest straps - I got this one (2 pack I got is nude & black) I used it during a road trip last weekend and I've used it for lounging at night during house parties (when it's me & my husband, I garden naked, but you know, among other people I figure certain things should stay private ;-)

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/more-bra-types/leisure-bras/barely-there-customflex-fit-get-cozy-pullover-bra?cm_vc=OnsiteSearch&cmFV=

There are skimpier options if you don't need as much support. And though it has sports bra styling, it's not a compression bra at all.

Do they fit according to the size chart they show. I really don't like to feel that I am wearing a bra. (the whole burn your bra scene in the 60's). So would I order the M or should a I go up to L.

The bras look comfy and are really quite cheap.

A very un-sexy name for bras.
Fortunately I just buy by fit, not name:p Nor do I buy "sexy", well, anything....

Do they fit according to the size chart they show. I really don't like to feel that I am wearing a bra. (the whole burn your bra scene in the 60's). So would I order the M or should a I go up to L.

The bras look comfy and are really quite cheap.

My back is skinny but my boobs are large - I ordered the large and I think it's the right fit for me. Larger would be too big and smaller would probably feel too tight (and there might be top bulge) Technically, my size isn't there because it's not really designed for the larger cups (I'm 36DDD) so I guess- size up a little? Sorry I can't help more.

Archived