Princess Elite Member

Samanthamelody3

Remember the free internet minutes that have now gone away?:(

According to the Captain's Circle magazine that I received recently, Elite members get free minutes according tot he # of days of the crusie:

7 days or less -- 150 minutes

8-20 250

21+ 500

I'm on the Emerald's TA in Sept.; I rarely use the internet on board so 4+ hours is plenty for me!

Remember the free internet minutes that have now gone away?:(

According to the Captain's Circle magazine that I received recently, Elite members get free minutes according tot he # of days of the crusie:

7 days or less -- 150 minutes

8-20 250

21+ 500

I'm on the Emerald's TA in Sept.; I rarely use the internet on board so 4+ hours is plenty for me!

YOu can thank the much lover (Not!) Trivia Tippers for the loss of the unlimited internet. They were selling their codes.

I like this thread, my wife and I will become elite members after our September cruise to New England/Canada. Then come November on the new Royal Princess we can enjoy the perks. Can't wait! Never thought I'd make it to this status a few years ago.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

I like this thread, my wife and I will become elite members after our September cruise to New England/Canada. Then come November on the new Royal Princess we can enjoy the perks. Can't wait! Never thought I'd make it to this status a few years ago.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Enjoy your Elite status.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Welcome! We hope you enjoy to perks as much as we have. :)

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Enjoy your new status and your little black card:D:D

• 2 months later...
You should get a notice about being able to go to the Elite lounge every evening before dinner for appetizers, etc. On our last cruise they held it in Skywalker's lounge for elite and suite passengers (maybe platinum) and had it seperately reserved from 5:30 - 7: 30 p.m.

Our next cruise is on the Grand.

Does anyone know where this is held on the Grand Princess?

I notice it has no Skywalker's Lounge.

Archived