Princess Elite Member

Samanthamelody3

We always get a letter in our cabin the first day welcoming us back and mentioning the Loyalty OBC.

You get a letter? We get a card; vellum/square, that says $100 has been credited to our (actually HIS) shipboard account. But you already know Princess is chauvinistic :p

You get a letter? We get a card; vellum/square, that says $100 has been credited to our (actually HIS) shipboard account. But you already know Princess is chauvinistic :p

Have your TA list you as the first passenger and Mike as the second, and the CC OBC will come in your name. :D CCL credit comes to whoever's name is listed first on the submission. Military comes to whoever qualifies.

The only one I get (me, personally, on my statement) is FCC, though I have 31 more Princess days than DH and am also listed on the brokerage statement.

Have your TA list you as the first passenger and Mike as the second, and the CC OBC will come in your name. :D CCL credit comes to whoever's name is listed first on the submission. Military comes to whoever qualifies.

The only one I get (me, personally, on my statement) is FCC, though I have 31 more Princess days than DH and am also listed on the brokerage statement.

I am always listed as the first person and it's my credit card we use too. But the loyalty has always and still does come in his name. Doesn't matter in the long run. Just principle.

I guess we get a card too. I just verify the amount and the put it in the circular file.

I am always the 1st passenger but every correspondence comes addressed to my husband with him first! Even though I have more cruises then he does and make the reservations!

I am always the 1st passenger but every correspondence comes addressed to my husband with him first! Even though I have more cruises then he does and make the reservations!

Well, that IS odd. We've had a couple of reservations in my name, and when we did, my name appears first on the name tag on the mailbox, and the CC OBC card comes in my name. Otherwise, DH gets the credit (which is only fair, I guess...he pays for the cruises!).

Well, that IS odd. We've had a couple of reservations in my name, and when we did, my name appears first on the name tag on the mailbox, and the CC OBC card comes in my name. Otherwise, DH gets the credit (which is only fair, I guess...he pays for the cruises!).

yes, and not only that but changed his email to mine! and his Princess signon. He called to see why he couldn't signon and they told him that my email (they didn't know mine at the time but told him the email that was associated with his name and it was mine) was on his name! They fixed it but so weird.

My name does show first on the mailbox, but loyalty has always been his name. Even the immigration form on line has him first most of the time.

I'm sure it's been posted around here somewhere, but is there a list of other liquors you can exchange the mini bar items for? We're more likely to drink rum than cognac and whiskey, but we also like our liqueurs as well.

Posted on the Princess Cruises Facebook page-

"Princess - what is your position on non-elite members using elite members laundry privileges if they are family members staying in the same cabin?"

Princess Cruises Hi,

This particular benefit can go to anyone who is in the cabin of the Elite member. We just ask to make sure the Elite member fills out the laundry form with their information.

This is great to know. I always thought that sharing a cabin with an Elite meant laundry. It's like saying they can't touch the mini-bar also...

I'm sure it's been posted around here somewhere, but is there a list of other liquors you can exchange the mini bar items for? We're more likely to drink rum than cognac and whiskey, but we also like our liqueurs as well.

They only have mini bottles in the four you get. This is usually Scotch, Gin, Vodka and Cognac.

Here's a link from post #8 showing the exchange info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=271055&d=1368407263

No rum and no liqueurs. Just vodka, scotch, cognac and gin. There used to be rye, but seems they eliminated it.

When you're on vacation!

I wish it was that easy. I find I use it when I need to relay a birthday message or the like, otherwise, I won't touch the internet cafe. I vacation to get away from it all.

We each have our own interests, needs, obligations, etc. To each his own

Archived