*ICE + FIRE* ms Statendam in ALASKA with pre in Las Vegas - Summer 2013 Trip review

fireflies

Thank you for all the photos, of super scenery and superb food! They make every aspect so real, so close up and personal.

You commentary was great, to the point and interesting.

Sounds as if you had a great time: hope your next HAL cruise is soon and wonderful, too.

A Virgin America baggage update; claim was approved and the cheque/check is in the mail. Can take them off my do not fly airline list!

-Thanks again erewhon and JamesEM happy to share.

-Krazy Kruizers :) Thanks, doing lots of catching up too. There have been so many posts about HAL and the wine fiasco can't follow all of them. An entire spectrum of opinions and consequences about the chaos that could have been avoided.

Thank you for all the photos, of super scenery and superb food! They make every aspect so real, so close up and personal.

You commentary was great, to the point and interesting.

Sounds as if you had a great time: hope your next HAL cruise is soon and wonderful, too.

Thanks so much. Mother nature + the chefs definitely deserve a big thumbs up! Never quite sure what to say/style to follow so really :D to hear you dug the commentary. Would love to sail HAL again, maybe a Signature class cruise in the Baltic or South America.

Thank you SO MUCH. I love the shot of the seal, the b&w of the couple holding each other, and i think this is one of the most elegant dining rooms i have EVER seen. I am not a fan of the MDR on the Eurodam or the NA... Too modern for me, i think the MDR should always be elegant, even if the rest of the ship is modern...

Thanks for all the food shots!

Thanks for the enthusiastic comments, really happy you enjoyed the shots. Think seals rock too. I was lucky the romantic couple was there since they make the photo work.

We were impressed with the MDR as well, quite classy. Just wish there was a Tamarind aboard, oh well have to hop on a Signature class cruise sometime and now you have me curious about their modern MDR too ;)

Until you visit one day, a few more MDR pics.

9428053852_20ec79f5b2_c.jpg

9425285793_30b7862969_c.jpg

9425286185_418c3632a5_c.jpg

Archived