Jewel of the Seas in St. Thomas

I will be going on Jewel of the Seas in November. Our first port of call is St. Thomas. Can anyone tell me who has been on a southern itinerary if she docks at the old pier or the new one where Oasis and Allure dock at? Thanks for any help you can provide.

I will be going on Jewel of the Seas in November. Our first port of call is St. Thomas. Can anyone tell me who has been on a southern itinerary if she docks at the old pier or the new one where Oasis and Allure dock at? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jewel will normally dock at Havensight. Oasis and Allure dock at Crown Bay.

We're going into St. Thomas on the Freedom next July. Which pier does the Freedom use?

They use Havensight.

Oasis/Allure use Crown Bay due to the depth since it used to be a submarine dock.

Even though Crown Bay as a lot more than it did a few years ago, I also still prefer Havensight. For one thing, Havensight has a mini-mart that is easy to walk to. In Crown Bay you have to walk a long way to get to the min-mart to buy stuff to take to the beach. Better off just having the cab driver stop at K-Mart instead if you are at Crown Bay!

Yeah and my friend owns a pizzeria on Al's Mall right by the pier. Real NY pizza. The crew from the ships flock there.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What's the name of the pizzeria? I'd like to try it next time!

Yeah and my friend owns a pizzeria on Al's Mall right by the pier. Real NY pizza. The crew from the ships flock there.

It's not real New York pizza unless you are using New York City water.

It's not real New York pizza unless you are using New York City water.

Gotcha there. The water there is exactly like NY water, why I have no clue. And having grown up I'm NYC and love on LI I know my pizza. Try it and see. Pizza D'Amore.

Archived