Cabin change

lornaeic

If you are on the same sailing there should not be a problem changing a cabin location if the new Cat is available

I would check with the cruise line you are booked with before making changes

some lines have different rules

Most cruise lines allow stateroom changes within and to other stateroom categories prior to final payment. If you booked directly with the cruise line contact them for the change. If you booked through a TA you need to contact them to do it. Just confirm before you make any changes with your TA that they don't impose any change fees - some unfortunately do. Otherwise there should be no loss of money to make a stateroom change, regardless of category, while secured by deposit. In a resulting downward cost move there will be a downward adjustment to your final payment balance due.

We have booked early saver for most of our cruises. I don't know if this has anything to do with early saver or not, but I was told we could change rooms if we upgraded but could not go down to lower category. I changed our cabin from spa interior to a balcony on our last cruise after our final payment.

Archived