FTTF for Splendor is AVAILABLE

megnut78

For three days now, I haven't been able to get on the excursions for my cruise leaving out of NYC on the Splendor 8/21/13, but I just got on and was pleasantly surprised to see that they added FTTF and it looks like I may have been the first one to purchase it!!! So excited after reading all the posts about it! Thanks everyone!:):D

I had the same problem for 3 days couldn't see the excursions. Could go down to view all pots of call and saw FTTF there for New York, so I knew it had something to do with that. I was the first one to purchase for our cruise as it said 15 left before I bought it. :D

I had the same problem for 3 days couldn't see the excursions. Could go down to view all pots of call and saw FTTF there for New York, so I knew it had something to do with that. I was the first one to purchase for our cruise as it said 15 left before I bought it. :D

yup. same for me. was actually wanting to book something else, lol. it showed up today so I jumped on it! only 15 available when I booked.

yup. same for me. was actually wanting to book something else, lol. it showed up today so I jumped on it! only 15 available when I booked.

Booked ours this morning... bought the first 2 for the aug.13th...... sail.... we all feel like we hit the lottery after the site being down for 48 hours! and checking everyday a couple of times a day,,,, ahhhh now I can print everything out,, and wait for our turn!

Booked ours this morning... bought the first 2 for the aug.13th...... sail.... we all feel like we hit the lottery after the site being down for 48 hours! and checking everyday a couple of times a day,,,, ahhhh now I can print everything out,, and wait for our turn!

I have been checking everyday also, sometimes more than once, since we booked the cruise back in the end of January :D Feels like we won the lottery! I just want to be able to go to our room and drop off our carry on stuff and walk around without lugging anything. LOL:D

I felt the same way, after checking what seemed to be 50 times for the last few days, when it finally came up and I was able to book the FTTF, I was thrilled. As soon as I did it, I called my husband and then ran upstairs and told my kids. Felt like a big kid! Lol

Booked ours this morning... bought the first 2 for aug.13th...... sail.... we all feel like we hit the lottery after the site being down for 48 hours! and checking everyday a couple of times a day,,,, ahhhh now I can print everything out,, and wait for our turn!

I felt the same way, after checking what seemed to be 50 times for the last few days, when it finally came up and I was able to book the FTTF, I was thrilled. As soon as I did it, I called my husband and then ran upstairs and told my kids. Felt like a big kid! Lol

WOW their is actually someone else like me in this world...it's the little things that get us so excited...

I just looked for 9/14..I cant find it!!!

Someone on another thread (FTTF Glitch or something like that) had purchased it for their 9/14/13 cruise & it was taken away from them. Look for that post.

Archived