Beijong hotels?

pjs9876

Not sure what you consider "moderate" or the location your considering but we used the Doubletree Hilton as part of our tour package..and it was a great hotel with an amazing buffet breakfast...perhaps worth pricing it out...Enjoy Beijing.

We stayed at the Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing. The hotel is in a very central tourist location and the staff all spoke English very well and were quite helpful. We upgraded to the club room which on a higher floor and included a substantial breakfast buffet, tea & coffee (including espresso) all day in the lounge and happy hour for two hours in the evening. I don't drink alcohol but I recall seeing beer, wine, scotch and gin. The snacks were enough for a light dinner too. Hotel was clean and quiet at night; we were all very happy with the location and price.

Can anyone recommend a moderate hotel in Beijing?

We will be staying at the Park Plaza for 4 nights in Oct. I do plan to take the upgrade if it is offered. I have been reading great reviews about it here and on trip advisor. We used hotel points but their prices are not high.

Archived