Celebrity Reflection cabin 6305

Stoffel1982

Here is a larger pic. The cabins are on the side.

26079q8.jpg

For anyone looking for photos of different cabins, try this thread. It's long been closed and a pain to find stuff but pretty much anything you can look for is inside.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328

Edited because i'm now even more confused and need to do more research - but thanks for those pics.

Edited by warmwinds

Those that have had 6304 on Reflection, is it feasible to store a stroller on the balcony? My brother and SIL have that cabin on our upcoming cruise and I know they were hoping to save some space in the cabin by storing the stroller out there.

• 7 months later...
Is it deep enough to accommodate lounge chairs? If so, what are the chances of getting two for the balcony? Kim

We had a cabin (6303) in the same position on the Eclipse in Sept 2016. We tried to get the footstools which go with the chairs that were already on our balcony and the cabin steward refused, claiming they were only for Concierge class cabins. It could have just been him, or it could be that X is restricting access / cabin steward flexibility. But I wouldn't hold my breath to get loungers.

This solution isn't the best, but better than nothing. We took the wire box that holds the life jackets from under the bed, turned it upside down and put a folded beach towel on top. We sat at slight angles toward each other and shared it.

I think it is extremely unlikely you will get a lounge chair or even a foot rest.

We had a cabin (6303) in the same position on the Eclipse in Sept 2016. We tried to get the footstools which go with the chairs that were already on our balcony and the cabin steward refused, claiming they were only for Concierge class cabins. It could have just been him, or it could be that X is restricting access / cabin steward flexibility. But I wouldn't hold my breath to get loungers.

It wasn't your cabin steward being difficult. Celebrity only provides foot stools on the balcony in Concierge Class or suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums