Anyone else purchase clothing from Zulily????

sharod

I've bought from Zulily and have found as long as you are not in a rush for the clothes, they are a great site with reasonable prices. The items don't ship quit. It's great that they have new items pop up everyday.

Guest fyree39

You have to be a member to shop there? I only want to see what's available. I don't really want to be forced to become a member.

You have to be a member to shop there? I only want to see what's available. I don't really want to be forced to become a member.

No fee. You do need to enter your name, e-mail, and a password. Nothing else.

I am very careful when I order clothes... They have to be a great deal/worth the risk. Several items I have ordered where ill fitting, not as nice as they looked online. They always seemed to have a way different shape/fit than advertised. Since you can't return them it is a gamble.

I bought a cute skirt there for the summer and as mentioned before they do take a while to arrive. Also I have signed up to be notified if more comes in stock and have gotten a couple of emails when they got new stock...unfortunately it was too late as I got something else in the mean time.

My biggest problem is when I see it on a screen it usually isn't the same color as the item is in real life and I have to mentally compensate for that. Colors are brighter on my screen and I have had things I ordered from eBay be "off" in color so I have learned my lesson.

I ordered summer shoes in June...waited for a month and finally got an email stating that they could not get the shoes.

That would be disappointing :(

I am very careful when I order clothes... They have to be a great deal/worth the risk. Several items I have ordered where ill fitting, not as nice as they looked online. They always seemed to have a way different shape/fit than advertised. Since you can't return them it is a gamble.

I wore the blue dress to a wedding this past weekend. It fit wonderfully, and was very comfortable!! I don't think that I would order anything that had a good chance of not fitting well. This blue dress is forgiving in that under the bust, it is gathered with elastic. Hoping the other dress is forgiving also :)

Yep, a no return policy. I don't think I would ever order anything too pricey, as I would hate to lose out. But on less expensive clothing, I am willing to risk it a little. If it wouldn't fit, I would pass it on to someone that it does.

Geeze I want that one sooo bad! I don't see it on the website now. :(

I believe that it sold out the same day that it was first offered.

I have learned that if you really want something, order it right away. It may not be there later. Experience with Zulily taught me this ;)

I ordered a pair of Skechers sandals that never came. I finally emailed them, and they said they could nto get them but gave me a $10 credit (that I am still waiting to use).

I did luck out on a pair of Orthaheel sandals for around $32 including shipping (24.95 plus 6.95 shipping). My boss had bought the exact same ones for $75, so that was a good deal!

That's all I've done so far.

I'm not sure I would order anything with a "no return" policy unless it was exactly like something I already had and even then you wouldn't know if the color was right(I find colors on my iPad and my computer often don't come up the same).

I'm not sure I would order anything with a "no return" policy unless it was exactly like something I already had and even then you wouldn't know if the color was right(I find colors on my iPad and my computer often don't come up the same).

I definitely wouldn't spend any more on something than I was willing to "lose". The things I have purchased so far are Crocs (already knew the size), the blue dress (fits well and is very forgiving with the elastic), and the tropical print dress (that I received today, tried it on, my hubby loves it, it is a great dress!!!!!!! I may take it on my upcoming cruise to nowhere). So I went into the purchases feeling quite comfortable about them.

I would not spend any great amount on something I was hesitate about. I don't like losing money. So far, so good!

• 2 weeks later...
It's back on!!!! At least at this moment it is :) It's under Style Vibe: Bright dresses and tops.

Only smalls left...I didn't act fast enough! Thanks for the notification, though. I may get some of the others today. Nice dresses in this category!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Only smalls left...I didn't act fast enough! Thanks for the notification, though. I may get some of the others today. Nice dresses in this category!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Dang!!!! S,M, and L left when I found it. If you click on the item, they will notify you if any come back in stock.

Thanks for the site recommendation! They have a ton of cute Fall pieces. Very cool.

You are welcome!

Archived