Alcohol tasting

vent1020

I tried and tried to do a search on this, but the search function wasn't working.

Anyway, on our NCL cruise aboard the Epic, we went to several alcohol tastings...a beer tasting, martini tasting, wine tasting and Margarita tasting.(It was $15 I believe and you usually got 4 or 5 glasses. A great deal considering the price of alcoholic drinks on board) I'm wondering if Princess also has those types of activities. We are doing a short 4 day cruise in November and I am just curious. If so, please let me know what types they do and how many they would do on a short 4 day cruise. Thank you.

Dave

I tried and tried to do a search on this, but the search function wasn't working.

Anyway, on our NCL cruise aboard the Epic, we went to several alcohol tastings...a beer tasting, martini tasting, wine tasting and Margarita tasting.(It was $15 I believe and you usually got 4 or 5 glasses. A great deal considering the price of alcoholic drinks on board) I'm wondering if Princess also has those types of activities. We are doing a short 4 day cruise in November and I am just curious. If so, please let me know what types they do and how many they would do on a short 4 day cruise. Thank you.

Dave

On my last Alaskan cruise, there was a vodka testing. I think there were 4 or 5 different flavors and it was fun and educational. I think it was done just once. I know there is wine tasting but I haven't been to one of those.

On my last Alaskan cruise, there was a vodka testing. I think there were 4 or 5 different flavors and it was fun and educational. I think it was done just once. I know there is wine tasting but I haven't been to one of those.

Yeah, we had a good time on the ones we did.

I am not sure about the short cruises, but on longer Princess cruises there are two wine tasting. First is the Princess Grapevine. It is about $9.50 pp. The second is the Maitre 'd Wine Club. I think it is $25.

We did the $25 wine tasting on the Star on a 15 day to Hawaii. We also checked out a free rum tasting.

On a 10 day to Alaska on the Sea Princess we did a vodka tasting that was free and my son actually bought several bottles of vodka in different flavors. The Smoked Salmon vodka made a pretty good Bloody Mary.

Archived