General Question about Azamazing Evenings

Hyundaigirl

Hi my apologies if this has been answered but I tried a search and there are soooo many threads to read through.

Here's the question - are the Azamazing evenings intended to cover dinner? I see descriptions of hors d'oevres and drinks, champagne etc but do any of them actually include a full dinner? Or are they intended to be early evening entertainment with enough time to get back to the ship and dine onboard?

Hi my apologies if this has been answered but I tried a search and there are soooo many threads to read through.

Here's the question - are the Azamazing evenings intended to cover dinner? I see descriptions of hors d'oevres and drinks, champagne etc but do any of them actually include a full dinner? Or are they intended to be early evening entertainment with enough time to get back to the ship and dine onboard?

great question as i read about one so/so dinner and all the rest are happy hour.

[ On our recent Azamazing evening in Crete we were treated to Music, wine,cheese, salami etc.Afterwards some stayed and ate dinner on the quayside and some went back to the ship to eat. quote=Hyundaigirl;39343576]Hi my apologies if this has been answered but I tried a search and there are soooo many threads to read through.

There is no 'yes' or 'no' answer to this, as all events are different. You will get a detailed description of the event and logistics on the ship. I've been to one that included dinner, one that did not, and one that started at 15:00 and finished at 17:30 - an amazing afternoon as opposed to evening.

Floris

We went to Ephesus Azamazing Evening twice and the snacks we were offered was not enough to replace a dinner. Before the first evening the CD told everyone it would be plenty of food.-which it was not. They even ran out of wine. The second evening the week after was just the same. Not enough food and not enough beverages. i.e Lesson not learned.:confused:

Before we went on the second event we stacked up with some food from the pool grill. No need to go hungry the whole evening. :cool:

When are the particulars for the evening given out? Is there a newsletter with an overview given out upon boarding or do you find out only the night before in the daily?

Bookings have to be made for the AE, which can be done online, in the MMB section. No payment is required, but if you book and fail to go, there is a charge.

The excursion details are listed in the 'shore excursion' section on the website.

Bookings have to be made for the AE, which can be done online, in the MMB section. No payment is required, but if you book and fail to go, there is a charge.

The excursion details are listed in the 'shore excursion' section on the website.

How do they know who went by name/cabin? Our friends told us as they walked from the ship to their event the first week it would have been impossible and on the second week, there was no way you could tell who punched out to go ashore and who punched out to go on the bus to the evening. Just wondering, are there any reports of anyone having this charge levied or is it a veiled rather than actual threat

I think you can book and get away with a cancellation 24 hrs before. So there is really no risk in signing up for the event.

Duh! Thank you. We actually had made the required reservations and sure enough (way at the bottom of the page) was the starting time. I should have looked a little harder. ;)

on our azamazing evening in crete we had a letter detailing the 'tour' a couple of days before. There was enough food and snacks to satisfy my requirement for 'dinner', but we also came back to an excellent BBQ on deck.

Archived