My Ode to NCL

sjnyc323

I love love love NCL and thought this little poem up. Sharing it here.

At the break of Dawn I want to Breakaway & Getaway on a brand new adventure. I want to reach for the Sun and Star shining so brightly in the Sky like a Jewel, a Gem, a Jade and a Pearl. Lift my Spirit high and take Pride Of America and feel free. What an Epic adventure that would be

Suzanne

At the break of Dawn I want to Breakaway & Getaway on a brand new adventure. I want to reach for the Sun and Star shining so brightly in the Sky like a Jewel, a Gem, a Jade and a Pearl. Lift my Spirit high and take Pride Of America and feel free. What an Epic adventure that would be

Suzanne

Not being smart, buy why the love affair?

Suzanne

LOVE it !!!!! Great job.... :D

• 4 months later...

Here is the updated version to include escape and Bliss

At the break of Dawn I want to Breakaway & Getaway and Escape on a brand new adventure. I want to reach for the Sun and Star shining so brightly in the Sky like a Jewel, a Gem, a Jade and a Pearl. Lift my Spirit high and feel so full of Bliss and take Pride Of America and feel free. What an Epic adventure that would be!!!

Suzanne

Here is the updated version to include escape and Bliss

At the break of Dawn I want to Breakaway & Getaway and Escape on a brand new adventure. I want to reach for the Sun and Star shining so brightly in the Sky like a Jewel, a Gem, a Jade and a Pearl. Lift my Spirit high and feel so full of Bliss and take Pride Of America and feel free. What an Epic adventure that would be!!!

Suzanne

*Like* :)

Suzanne

:DLove it!:D