We have a hull

bluewater723

exciting...this will be our first European cruise!! We plan on doing the inaugural!

SO and I have been talking about doing a European Cruise for our 30th birthdays which is conveniently in 2016. We may be joining you for the inaugural!

Rebecca

Don't think there are typically med crusies in the winter time.

hmm well I guess we will just wait until 2015 and see what they post for cruises. ...Shoot the one time I really wanted to go to Europe...well Bluewater may have the right idea...double cruises? Or the ship has to come to US so maybe TA?

hmm well I guess we will just wait until 2015 and see what they post for cruises. ...Shoot the one time I really wanted to go to Europe...well Bluewater may have the right idea...double cruises? Or the ship has to come to US so maybe TA?

Oooohhh, TA! That sounds great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

I would be surprised if they don't have a ship in Europe for 2015.

So 2000 cabins and apparently 4000 passengers @ 2 per cabin would suggest 0 single cabins.

No doubt the Carnival construction cost per lower berth will continue to be significantly lower than other cruise lines and Carnival will continue to be the value leader.:)

Sarge dont crush my hopes about solo cabins. Lol either way it should be a great ship. Can't wait to see the design. I really like the protect Mille design.

Don't they usually build them and then have a least a few "trial run" cruises?

It seems like the Med is sailed year round.

The European cruiselines do (Costa and MSC to name a couple). Royal has 2 sailings other than TA's. Not a market Carnival fits into very well.

So 2000 cabins and apparently 4000 passengers @ 2 per cabin would suggest 0 single cabins.

No doubt the Carnival construction cost per lower berth will continue to be significantly lower than other cruise lines and Carnival will continue to be the value leader.:)

Why no singles? Are there also to be no triple or quad cabins? The configuration does not have to be just double occupancy.

Why no singles? Are there also to be no triple or quad cabins? The configuration does not have to be just double occupancy.

They have walked away from the singles market a while back.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on my iPad

Archived