Sky Suite - Balcony dining

resstation

We booked an S1 (Sky Suite) and I heard/read that we have a full menu available for dining on the balcony. I'd like to hear from those who have done this and is it done well or is the food cold before it gets to you or are there other problems. In my mind, I would LOVE to have breakfast, lunch and dinner outside on the balcony but I have a feeling it isn't what my fantasy makes it out to be. LOL

No complaints here. Your butler will come with a laden trolley and lay a nice white cloth over your table and lay out all your dishes. It's very civilized. I'd highly recommend trying it. One fantasy that never disappointed us. :D

We booked an S1 (Sky Suite) and I heard/read that we have a full menu available for dining on the balcony. I'd like to hear from those who have done this and is it done well or is the food cold before it gets to you or are there other problems. In my mind, I would LOVE to have breakfast, lunch and dinner outside on the balcony but I have a feeling it isn't what my fantasy makes it out to be. LOL

Dining in your room from the MDR menu is available in all cabins on Celebrity ships,

Balcony dining is definitely one of the best perks of a Suite for us. Yes, you can get room service from all cabins, but not served with the table cloth, etc. like they do in the suites. We always have breakfast served on the balcony every morning while onboard. Make sure you are specific about exactly what you want when you fill out the order form that is left in the cabin. You can get fresh squeezed juices, capacinno, etc. free also. The butler normally delivers it and will call to let you know he is on the way. It's really nice having a larger table to eat on with the Suite. Last year our friends had the penthouse suite on the Summit. The most amazing cabin we've been in. We dined out there a couple of times with them. We had a SS1 adjoining so both of our butlers served our group of 15 out under the stars. Definitely an experience of a lifetime. Food is served in courses same as the MDR and it is definitely still warm. They will give you the menu to look at and order early in the day.

Enjoy!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

kitkat9438,

Thanks so much for those pictures. We're sailing Summit September 1 and have booked PH 6147. So looking foward to dinners on the balcony!! Your pictures were great!

jcpc

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. Now I can't WAIT to have breakfast and at least a couple of dinners on the balcony. It will definitely be a little tighter fit than the pictures, but I'm sure we will enjoy every minute of it (praying for good weather this time!).

Archived