~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

And I can't wait!!

How is everyone doing today?? I still have my cough..:eek:

Gosh Lynne I am sorry your cough likes you so well that it keeps wanting to hang with you..:(

Sure was hoping you would be over that by now... Hang in and maybe soon.

Yes, for Bobbie, the wallet has been found.

The money is gone but the rest of it was intact, Thank you for the dog walker who called Bobbie to report he found it.

Ok, now for prayers for Friday and Bobbie's health report.

More prayers for Ed and a good report for him as well. We know he needs surgery but hopefully after the cruise and he feels good while on the cruise.

Thank you so much Chelle for the prayers and the good wishes.

Yes my wallet was found and that I am so thankful for and that alone has lifted my spirits.

Now if I can sail through Friday with flying colors and Ed can do well after all his test next week I will be able to exhale again....

Sorry I missed yesterday... Just a crazy day that flew passed before I realized it had ended.

Have a super rest of the day all.

Good Morning all...

Not long now and we will be on our Cruise/

Praying for Coughs to go away

Praying for Pain to go away

Praying for Fears to go away

Praying a hedge of protection for all of this group, both the roll calls and all who are waiting to get on this ship in 37 days

Time to say, don't forget to pack your ID/Passports/boarding passes in your CARRY ON!

Who all has their boarding passes/luggage tags printed out?

Good Morning all...

Praying a hedge of protection for all of this group, both the roll calls and all who are waiting to get on this ship in 37 days

Time to say, don't forget to pack your ID/Passports/boarding passes in your CARRY ON!

Went back to doctors today.. Hope these meds work fast..

I have that stuff printed out.. Now to finish my packing.. :D

Good afternoon everyone..

Edited by joeandaimeesmom

Good Morning all...

Good morning...uh oh that would be good afternoon now.

The day is slipping passed.

Ed and I had to take Izzy for an unexpected trip to the vet this morning, so "my free day" turned into a "to do day" and so it goes.

I ask Ed to go with me on this trip because Izzy loves him best and it just works better if he is along.

Anyway it is just another case of severe skin issues due to sever allergies so new meds and more prednisone for the more little girl.

We hate giving them to her as they make her blow up and gain a ton of weight, BUT we have to do something. The itching is driving her and us crazy.:(

She`s resting now and for that I am thankful... Ed is resting too...:)

Me, me, me, Marie. Have everything printed and in the folder waiting to go... Now if everything goes as I have planned for the last 19 months we will be ready to go on the 17th. of October.:)

I do have to get our passports out of the safe and into the folder. Folder goes into carryon but I wait until the last minute to get it there. I`ll not forget it though I promise...

But just to be on the safe side remind me on the 16th to have passport in folder and folder in carryon....:D:D

Ok prayers warriors, I need all the prayers, cyber hugs, and best wishes that I can get. Tomorrow is the day. In about 24 hours and 20 minutes I will be having the test. Not sure what I will know when it`s done but when I know so will all of you here.

Guess I will finish laundry now and continue to dream of Hawaii.. Bye y`all.

Still Praying and Planning...

and waiting for a good report back from some of my friends

I will say one friend I have been praying for comes home today with a new Kidney and is looking great.

God is Good, sometimes we just don't understand the why of it all though before we can see the good.

Having faith, sometimes means just that.

I have Faith, and so I will keep praying for what I want, and accept what He delivers even when I do not understand :(...

Don't anyone read anything into this, I don't know anything about anyone on this cruise, it was just an over all statement of what I believe

Edited by Koval

Good Morning, All. I'll be at the Women of Faith conference again today. Last night we heard from both Rich Sterns AND Rick Warren. Jamie Grace played a couple songs and has a great testimony. I'm looking forward to hearing (and laughing!) from Anita Renfroe today. :):D

Hope everyone is doing OK. You're all in my prayers.

Good Morning H&H'ers

Prayers for everyone, we are getting so close now and it seems this cruise has had it's issue's.

It's my dream cruise of a lifetime, yet I feel sometimes if it's ever going to happen.

Still have a little sewing to do on Marie's costume, then I am done.

Good Morning H&H'ers

Prayers for everyone, we are getting so close now and it seems this cruise has had it's issue's.

It's my dream cruise of a lifetime, yet I feel sometimes if it's ever going to happen.

Still have a little sewing to do on Marie's costume, then I am done.

Chelle I must admit that some of us on this cruise have been through some extra bumpy places in the road over the last 19 months.:(

But we all know who is in control here and I just know he is going to let us and you have a great time on your dream cruise.

I have to get the rest of my costume together, some more packing done and then I`ll feel better.

Thank Heavens and the good Lord Ed has been feeling much better for several days now.

He`ll have another test on Tuesday, and then the cancer removed from his face on Thursday. We are getting there....taking baby steps though.

As everyone knows I passed my test with flying colors so burden has been lifted there.:)

And here we are only

arg-5-50-trans.gif

More little weeks to go

After all we have been through

I know we can make it!

Praise God for getting us this far.

Amen and giving the man upstairs all the credit for bringing us this far!!!

Thank you all again for the prayers on our behalf.

Now moving ahead to thinking happy thoughts of cruising to HAWAII!!!!

Waving to Chelle, Marie, Lynne (hope you are continuing to feel better and that cough is getting better too) and Dobie, hope you are still enjoying your conference today.

Got to run to the grocery now... Check back later.

Have a good week-end y`all.

Good morning gang! I`m late and missed posting yesterday completely.:eek:

Not that I ever have anything of much importance to say but I do try to stop in here often.

Busy, busy week for us this week. Test for Ed and skin cancer surgery too. So I`ll only be hit and miss for a few days.

Today happens to be Ed`s birthday so he`d better enjoy today...tomorrow starts the OTHER stuff...:(:eek:

We`ll be attending the farewell cocktail party, but FAREWELL makes me sad.:(

I will be seeing Chelle and Marie a few months later though and that makes me :).

After that we will have to start planning Nick`s retirement Panama Canal cruise.. Just hope we don`t have to book as far out as we did this one... To long to wait and to many near misses happen.:eek:

I`m about to go now, eat lunch and work this afternoon on clothes for Ed, and maybe even pack a tad.

I have the day off today, and Nick says what are you going to do?

I said maybe pack a Little and he looked at me like I was crazy LOL

I told him Chelle has been packed for months and he just laughs.

Chelle is a bit more organized then me I think.

One look at my place would tell you that.

I have a hard time tossing out anything, as I may need it one day.

Just last night I needed the bacon grease, and guess what, it got tossed

Not by me, but Nick who claims he knows nothing about it LOL

I know I know, bacon is "Bad" but sometimes you just need a little of that when you're cooking eggs to put in the breakfast burritos for the boys fishing trip.

No worries I made some more bacon :)

Well I know now you and Ed will get along great...Marie

He`ll not throw ANYTHING away and we have "junk" EVERYPLACE....:eek:

I tell him all the time that if we live longer than he, the kids and I will NEVER be able to go through all his collections of stuff from over the years.

He just says have an auction and sale it...:D

Oh and tell Nick that I packed today and I packed a lot of things...Really don`t have a lot left to do..

Some pressing, put some things in the luggage, and some that will be last minute.....I`m happy!!:)

Oh and Marie as I was exchanging some clothes out, putting some back, adding some, I even found a Hawaiish top....;):D

Good Morning! Have you all been watching the "parbuckling" of the Concordia? Fascinating!

Bobbie, I hope Ed's appointment goes well.

Lynne, I hope your cough goes away and you don't have to go to the doctor.

Edited by dobiemom

Goodevening evryone.. Another day almost gone..

How is everyone doing?? My cough is finally starting to go and I hope it is all gone soon or back I go to the doctors..

Lynne I am sooo happy that your cough is finally getting better..:)

Gosh I will say you deserve to have it better. I know you have been going through misery.:(

Good Morning! Have you all been watching the "parbuckling" of the Concordia? Fascinating!

Bobbie, I hope Ed's appointment goes well.

Lynne, I hope your cough goes away and you don't have to go to the doctor.

Dobie I was watching a report on the Concordia while I was waiting for Ed. I am glad it is finally back upright.

I wasn`t able to hear the T.V. very well as the volume was way low, did they find any remains of any of the missing that was still inside the vessel?

For families and friends to have closure, I hope so.

Thank you for the good wishes for Ed. We are home now and he is resting, but implanting the transmitter in his esophagus wasn`t easy for him.:(

Now he has to keep a diary for when he eats or lays down. Push a button if there is chest pain, reflux, or gas.

He`ll do this for 48 hours to see what is going on with the esophagus.

Wow Bobbie, I thought today was a little patch of skin cancer being removed

I was wondering why you had to turn off data for that

I guess I miss something in the IM's the other day.

Sometimes chating three ways and having little ones around, makes for missing things

and that was kind of a big one.

Sure hope Ed is resting now. And feeling better soon.

Good Morning Gang

I woke up this morning feeling fine but my wrist was stuck in a locked position

and it hurt to try and unlock it

It has happened before and normally I can massage it out .

This morning it was being really bad and painful.

Then out of the blue I got sick to my stomach, this is all with in 5 min of waking up.

So of course I run for a pan and wait. (Nothing came of it, thank goodness :))

2 mins later, my wrist is freed from being locked and painful ( I guess holding a cold pan is the cure LOL), and my tummy is fine???

Very weird morning for me and I have only been up an hour.

But at least I feel fine, and now I must go get ready for work.

Chat at ya later.

Praying for my small town we lost 4 or 5 of our 2500 this last week

very sad place to be :(

Edited by Koval

Lynne I am sooo happy that your cough is finally getting better..:)

Gosh I will say you deserve to have it better. I know you have been going through misery.:(

Dobie I was watching a report on the Concordia while I was waiting for Ed. I am glad it is finally back upright.

I wasn`t able to hear the T.V. very well as the volume was way low, did they find any remains of any of the missing that was still inside the vessel?

For families and friends to have closure, I hope so.

Thank you for the good wishes for Ed. We are home now and he is resting, but implanting the transmitter in his esophagus wasn`t easy for him.:(

Now he has to keep a diary for when he eats or lays down. Push a button if there is chest pain, reflux, or gas.

He`ll do this for 48 hours to see what is going on with the esophagus.

How is Ed doing with the transmitter/diary?