~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

A Good Sunday Morning to all!

I had a busy day yesterday and never made it here to say that I love the smaller RED numbers but you all know that I do.:)

We are getting closer to Hawaii and closer to seeing the surgeon....The day after tomorrow is the day.:eek:

I have Dr. appointment that day myself...9:00 appt. for thyroid and allergy check.. Tuesday is a day at the Doctors for the Taylors, but in the end hopefully Hawaii awaits!!!!!

Off to shower and to dress for Church...Have a nice day all.

Good Sunday Afternoon

Many of you are off for the Labor day weekend

For those that are home, hope it's a nice to avoid all those people.

Working on more projects for the group.

Now the days are going too fast, I still have things I have to get done before going. LOL

I`m here but can only say good afternoon and not good morning...

Yes it`s starting to get late in the day but I`ve been trying to get prepared for tomorrow and our all day long doctors appts.

Wish us luck and more important say a prayer that we can get in to the hospital fast, quick, soon, in a hurry, what ever term you want to use...:D to get the surgery over.

Mine appointment starts early and Ed`s ends late. Well late "er" anyway and we have to travel 3 hours round trip to get to and from the surgeon`s office.:(

Well it is what it is so off we will go...

Excited that we can finally after 18 or 19 months and with all the things that has happened in that time (some good :) and some bad:() can say, "We cruise to Hawaii next month". Doesn`t seem real to me yet...:eek:

Happy Labor Day to All!!!!

Here we go.... Starting off the "Doctor" day.

Me first...I have to be at my appointment in an hour then Ed`s is in the afternoon.

I`m anxious to have these behind us and then hoping to be able soon to think only of Hawaii and getting the loose ends for that tied up..

Have a good day all... I`m off to the shower and more...;)

Here we go.... Starting off the "Doctor" day.

Me first...I have to be at my appointment in an hour then Ed`s is in the afternoon.

I`m anxious to have these behind us and then hoping to be able soon to think only of Hawaii and getting the loose ends for that tied up..

Have a good day all... I`m off to the shower and more...;)

Good luck today Bobbie.. Hawaii is just around the bend.. :D

Morning everyone. Have a great day.. :)

Good luck Bobbie, praying all goes well and Ed is ready for Hawaii next Month

Working on my door decorations today, have an idea now to make it real.

Something light, because my bags are at weight now. LOL

We are getting there, even have my cousin Bill and Mae all caught up on events, since they don't do CC or that other place.

Edited by doddsm

Bobbie, what did Ed's doctor say? My GF's ( the one I was going to cruise with with you) dad also went to the doc yesterday. His 2nd of 4 or 5 surgeries :eek: is scheduled for Sept. 18th.

Hi Dobie and thank you for dropping by to check on us.

We are a little down but not out yet. Surgeon feels that Ed has other problems in addition to the hernias and may need more extensive surgery than we first thought.:(

Esophagus wrap using mesh to repair may be another requirement. Test on the 17th. will determine that.

We`ll need to wait for all test results to be in and will meet back with the surgeon on the 24th. to decide on plan B.

He did tell us yesterday that he would NOT recommend that he do surgery and then give him the ok to travel hundreds of miles away because of complication that might arise from surgery...:(

We had a call this morning informing us that the biopsy done last week tested positive for basal cell skin cancer, so surgery on that will be the 19th. of Sept.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and Ed is actually dealing with the whole situation better than I.

Me? I get stressed over things easy and worry most of the time over well maybes and what ifs...:eek:

So having said all that, Ed says our plans still are to cruise to Hawaii. That had to be his decision as he is the one that will have to contend with the on again, off again pain.:(

We do have travel insurance so a cancelled trip would be covered but he insists he can hurt there as the same a home.

He has learned, I will say how to deal with it for the most part and what to do to help with the pain when it happens. Eating yogurt or drinking milk seems to rid his body of the gas. Gas is what causes the pain.

Once that goes away the pain is over until the next time.

Please wish your friend`s DD the best for us and I pray that he will have a complete and speedy recovery.

Ed`s surgery will probably be the around the 11th. of November. I know a long time to go, huh??:eek:

Hi Dobie and thank you for dropping by to check on us.

We are a little down but not out yet. Surgeon feels that Ed has other problems in addition to the hernias and may need more extensive surgery than we first thought.:(

Esophagus wrap using mesh to repair may be another requirement. Test on the 17th. will determine that.

We`ll need to wait for all test results to be in and will meet back with the surgeon on the 24th. to decide on plan B.

He did tell us yesterday that he would NOT recommend that he do surgery and then give him the ok to travel hundreds of miles away because of complication that might arise from surgery...:(

We had a call this morning informing us that the biopsy done last week tested positive for basal cell skin cancer, so surgery on that will be the 19th. of Sept.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and Ed is actually dealing with the whole situation better than I.

Me? I get stressed over things easy and worry most of the time over well maybes and what ifs...:eek:

So having said all that, Ed says our plans still are to cruise to Hawaii. That had to be his decision as he is the one that will have to contend with the on again, off again pain.:(

We do have travel insurance so a cancelled trip would be covered but he insists he can hurt there as the same a home.

He has learned, I will say how to deal with it for the most part and what to do to help with the pain when it happens. Eating yogurt or drinking milk seems to rid his body of the gas. Gas is what causes the pain.

Once that goes away the pain is over until the next time.

Please wish your friend`s DD the best for us and I pray that he will have a complete and speedy recovery.

Ed`s surgery will probably be the around the 11th. of November. I know a long time to go, huh??:eek:

Oh my Bobbie!! Sending prayers and hugs to you and Ed.. Please keep us updated.. I can't wait to meet you both.. :)

Darn Bobbie, if it is not one thing it is two...

Hoping the surgery on the skin cancer goes well and heals quickly.

Praying for you and Ed, you to worry less and he to have less pain.

Love ya, and can't wait to meet the man willing to go through with a cruise because he knows how much it means to you.

Bobbie, Wow, that was a stressful day for sure.

I am glad Ed still want to go, we would understand, but miss you so much if you had to cancel.

Well, you know that already.

We are getting closer and closer, I worked on my door decoration today.

Worked a little more on my costume, it's all coming together for sure.

Oh my goodness. So many sweet and caring friends.:)

You all just do not know how much the thoughts, prayers, and friendship helps and mean so much to both of us.

I`m feeling better today and some what cheerier...:D

Ed had a pain free night and day so far, so that helps us both to breath a little better.

On to planning for Hawaii.. I even packed a few more items today.

Kids coming from Louisiana for the week-end so I had to clear out one bedroom where I had put "stuff". Now it`s all piled into another bedroom and there is only a small path to walk through it...:eek::D

Well it`s getting late in the day in Mississippi so I`d better move out of here and on to something else.

Marie if you did not see it already(Chelle has) I sent you an updated, corrected (right date:D) confirmation for our heli flight tour.. Check your in box.

Yep, another day closer

Bobbie keeping you in our prayers for sure!

Lynne & Dobbie, good to see ya

Soon we will see you face to face...

Yep!! :D

Went to the docs today and I am on meds for my bad coughing and he heard wheezing in one lung.. :eek: I hope the meds work so I don't have to have an x-ray..:(

One day closer!! :)

Marie if you did not see it already(Chelle has) I sent you an updated, corrected (right date:D) confirmation for our heli flight tour.. Check your in box.

I didn't get it, but if you have it and Chelle has it, that should be fine anyway

Off to bed for me too

I am working tomorrow (I wasn't scheduled, but she needs some help)

I also work Sat. plus I am volunteering all week end if needed at the Oregon BBQ and Beer festival

So not sure when you all will be Graced by a post from me...

Good Night all, see ya when I see ya ;)

PS Lynne, we will be praying for you too now :)

Edited by Koval

We are getting closer and closer, I worked on my door decoration today.

Worked a little more on my costume, it's all coming together for sure.

Another day closer and my costume is coming along pretty good.

Door decor is done and packed

Special gifts for those that are in our group packed.

Yup, I can smell that ocean air now.

I already have my costume and a cool accessory. Sigh. Sniff. Waaahhh! :(