~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

So who is ready to sail to Hawaii?

I'm making a list

15 days of doing nothing or everything for as little as $80 a night pp before taxes/fees

Seems like a pretty good deal to me

Me,me I`m ready to sail to Hawaii...:)

I`m also thinking of starting to pack. Things such as shoes that I will not be wearing before then, cruise (seasick) meds that I will not be taking, make up bag that I have extra to use on a cruise, some clothes that I will not wear until then, ect. ect.:)

Makes me happy, happy, happy just thinking about it..;)

Thanks Marie for thinking of us yesterday. Funeral went well (as well as funerals go:() lots of sadness to go around, but no more pain and suffering for her and on to a new life in a happier place.

Well on to cheerier thoughts. I decided I needed a spa day today and to do a little shopping.

I need a few things for the cruise, but only a few so will try and pick them up today.

The girl that I`ve used for ever at the spa for massages has decided to change career`s, sooooo the only one left now is a male person.

I`ve never used a man before and I`m not sure I`m so keen on doing so. BUT maybe I am going to give him a try.....but then maybe not.

Nothing against males (guys please do not misunderstand) I`ve used male Dr.`s before and I have a male dentist now. Just that a masseuse is a bit different.:o

I have until 4:30 to decide. I made the appointment with the understanding that I CAN change my mind without a problem doing so.

Stay tuned and I`ll report back. I am going to the spa still for a facial, mani and pedi.;)

Ok enough from me....Chelle happy you and Louie are enjoying the great outdoors and enjoying life...Good for y`all....

See you all.....SOON NOW!!!!!!!

It's lonely in here today.

Chelle Camping, Bobbie with Family

and Lynne? where are you Lynne?

Well, here's hoping you all are having a GREAT Day

Hi everyone.. I am here but have been busy helping my daughter out.. Plus had to go urgent care one night.. I am so ready for this cruise..

Well, I work the next couple of days, so I will be out of the computer room for most of the next 48 hours

I will try to get in here early Sat morning before work

It is a special day you know

Our Fat little Red Numbers, become one digit

No that's exciting news that I hope not to forget about

Good night and well see ya when we see ya.

Thought????

Dressing for Halloween?

OK really off to bed for me.

It's lonely in here today.

Chelle Camping, Bobbie with Family

and Lynne? where are you Lynne?

Well, here's hoping you all are having a GREAT Day

I posted yesterday and you didn`t even notice.:(

Should my feelings be hurt??? NOT!! I talk to much anyway...:D Just messing with you Marie.

I THINK I am dressing for Halloween. I`m still trying to decide for sure. I have ideas, just not sure I will have the extra room to pack the "stuff" :eek:

A lot will depend on Ed and surgery. IF he has surgery (and at this point I see no way to avoid it, he is in almost constant pain) and hasn`t slept for the last two nights.

He will not be able to lift any luggage so that will be up to me to do. No way can I handle 4 heavy bags alone.:(

We`ll see, but I am hoping to. Guess we will know a little more on Thursday of this coming up week. That is when his scope will be done.

Ok moving on to Hawaii. Marie, Chelle, when and where do we meet to take the bus over for the Luau?

By that I mean what time will we head over? I was looking on line last night at the time schedule for the public transportation and that made me think about that.

Our trip to visit DS and DDIL was cancelled. We are suppose to rain and a lot of it for the next 4 days.:(

I think we`ve had enough already but then that`s not for me to decide.

There is some sort of disturbance in the Caribbean, and that`s what happens during Hurricane season when you live near the gulf coast. We have to take the bad with the good.

Driving in heavy downpours are not on my list of favorite things to do...Maybe next week-end.

Housekeeper day, so you all know what that means... Of to do my pre-cleaning...

Waving to Marie, Chelle, and Lynne.

Ok moving on to Hawaii. Marie, Chelle, when and where do we meet to take the bus over for the Luau?

By that I mean what time will we head over? I was looking on line last night at the time schedule for the public transportation and that made me think about that.

I Believe we will be heading over there early afternoon and shop as we go, not buying much because we have to carry it with us to the Luau, just window shopping I guess.

I think there is a nice place to relax by the Banyon tree if we are too early, but taking a back pack with whatever we need to get dressed in for dinner, is my plan. Of course things can change or Marie has a different idea. This is just my guess.

I Believe we will be heading over there early afternoon and shop as we go, not buying much because we have to carry it with us to the Luau, just window shopping I guess.

I think there is a nice place to relax by the Banyon tree if we are too early, but taking a back pack with whatever we need to get dressed in for dinner, is my plan. Of course things can change or Marie has a different idea. This is just my guess.

Sounds good to me Chelle. Just one more question? Where might a place be to dress for dinner? Again I am just trying to get this kind of settled in my mind just to know what is happening that day.:)

We are with you, Marie, and the rest of your family, so what ever you girls decide I`m good with...;)

Hello you guys

Sorry I missed your post Bobbie, not sure how that happened

well except I had little ones here yesterday.

Anyway, so I am thinking I am going to be wearing what ever it is I am planning on wearing to the Luau.

How dirty are we going to get sightseeing and shopping?

Now if I find something I can not live with out, I might have to change ;)

Where, well that is a good question. I guess we will have to play that by ear too.

Anyway, so I am thinking I am going to be wearing what ever it is I am planning on wearing to the Luau.

How dirty are we going to get sightseeing and shopping?

Now if I find something I can not live with out, I might have to change

Where, well that is a good question. I guess we will have to play that by ear too.

Ok good Marie that you think you will wear over there what you plan to wear to the lulu.:) That was kinda my plans as well.

I have a Hawaiian dress that I plan to wear (maybe the same one that I wore before ;)) but it is light weight and cool to wear so I will be good.

Might need to touch up make up (in my case mostly lipstick) and that should be all, except for brushing my teeth.:p

Now that I have that out of the way, another question?

How dressy are we going on "formal night" # 1? I already know what I`m wearing for the second one.

I will dress according to whatever my table mates will be doing. Let me know ,please.

Moving forward to the week-end. I`m hoping everyone has a good one.

I`m about to head out to the base and the commissary.. UGH!!!! My least favorite thing to do. Buying groceries...:(

Before I go I have to say!!!!!

Woot Woot

down to the single digits for our weekly count down...

GOT TO LOVE IT!

The Number

arg-9-50-trans.gif

Makes me feel fine

YEAH!! I never, ever thought this time would EVER get here.....:D AWESOME...

How many weeks have we waited to see single digits??

Far to many for me to even remember...

Ok good Marie that you think you will wear over there what you plan to wear to the lulu.:) That was kinda my plans as well.

I have a Hawaiian dress that I plan to wear (maybe the same one that I wore before ;)) but it is light weight and cool to wear so I will be good.

Might need to touch up make up (in my case mostly lipstick) and that should be all, except for brushing my teeth.:p

The one time I was in Lahaina, there was a public rest room near that Banyon tree, I remember leaving Dad sitting there while we went to the rest room.

Thinking maybe we can do a quick clean up there.

Now that I have that out of the way, another question?

How dressy are we going on "formal night" # 1? I already know what I`m wearing for the second one.

I will dress according to whatever my table mates will be doing. Let me know ,please.

Bobbie, I am bringing 3 dresses, not too fancy, one green, one light purple and one black and gold, with shoe's to match.

They range from above the knee to mid calf, nothing to the floor. Not that helps much, but it's what I am doing.

Other nights I am wearing black pants with fancy tops.

Bobbie, I am bringing 3 dresses, not too fancy, one green, one light purple and one black and gold, with shoe's to match.

They range from above the knee to mid calf, nothing to the floor. Not that helps much, but it's what I am doing.

Other nights I am wearing black pants with fancy tops.

Great! mine will be something similar. Have several options for "formal" night, just haven`t settled on which yet.

Other nights mine will be black or brown pants and semi dressy to dressy tops.. So guess I`m good to join you guys at your table...;)

Thanks Chelle.

Ok, here we are in Bozeman KOA, never coming here again, it's the worst KOA ever and the most expensive.

We are only staying one night but if it were more we would be moving on.

Tomorrow we are checking out Virginia City Ghost town and staying in a Private camp ground in Ennis.

This trip has been fun enough in general I am going to plan next year to go more East toward South Dakota and see sights that direction.

Bobbie, I never did answer your question about Elegant night dressing

You know I have to wear my purple dress that I have now been able to fit into nicely again

I have to get as much use out of it as possible before I look like an old lady in a young ladies dress :eek:

the 2nd elegant night I am not sure but I think it will be Hawaiian wear ;)

Thanks to Marie and Chelle... I found you! ;) I think I updated the link to this thread correctly. I just need to update my cruising profile.

Haven't been on CC for months but I wanted to check in with y'all. :) Looking forward to October!

Thanks to Marie and Chelle... I found you! ;) I think I updated the link to this thread correctly. I just need to update my cruising profile.

Haven't been on CC for months but I wanted to check in with y'all. :) Looking forward to October!

Hi there Dobie

Still not to late to book this cruise :D

But really, the night before at Bubba Gumps 6:00

the Roll Call and us will most likely be joining as one big group

Which reminds me I need to let them know that.

And how many people from our group plan on coming

You still planning on meeting up there?

Hi Dobie, nice to see you here again. I was thinking of you just the other day..:)

Hope that you will get to meet up with the group at BG`s, everyone should enjoy that.

Sorry we will miss you :( but have fun anyway.

Marie thanks for the reply about how you will be dressing for "formal" (not..lol) night. Purple dress?? Oh yea I remember....lol

So are you saying our second cruise causal (or whatever it`s called now :confused:) is Halloween night? :eek:

Now I guess I will have to have some kind of a costume... WHAT will that be????

Chelle seems that you are having a great time.. I had kind of wanted to go to Mount Rushmore this Summer but I just never took the time to plan the trip.

We`ve been to S.D. often, lived 3 1/2 years (stationed there) in North Dakota (Heaven forbid) lol but never went to M.R.

Enough from me... Good Lord willing we sail 2 months from today to Hawaii and I`ve begun to pack...

Honestly I packed Saturday afternoon things that I will not be using between now and then and pressed a lot of clothes that I will not be wearing between now and then..

Bye y`all. Have a good week..

Hi Dobiemom, glad you checked in

Today I am in Ennis Montana, we went to Navada City Ghost town, interesting but very hot.

This RV camp is very nice and peaceful, would stay here for a week or again.

It's also the cheapest one so far, funny how that works.

We are getting closer and closer, I am pretty much packed except for the few group items I am still working on.

Packed LOL, wow I am not packed.

I have stuff but nothing is packed that is for sure.

I have however been trying on my clothes, wearing them for a day to be sure I want to pack them

Sadly/gladly some no longer fit.

Sad because they are some of my favorite capris

Glad because they are to big and not to small :D

Hi there once again.

slow day on the board.

I was watching kiddos, Chelle is off Camping, Bobbie was off visiting sick family, Lynne is off doing???

and the others

Where are you? :D

Anyway for Friday nights get together at Bubba Gumps I need a head count...

I know these will be there

Dobbie

Chelle

Mom

Dad

Lynne

Rick

Billy

Mae

I know these will not Bobbie & Ed

If you are not on the list and want to go to Bubba Gumps I need to know by Sept. 10th as to let Carrie know how many to plan for.

I will try to e-mail those who don't come by often, or I don't see on the roll call.

Have a great night... Mine is turning into a septic mess, so off I go...