~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

Today I am getting all my fun things together, post cards for fun, reminder cards for events, door decor of course, can't forget those beads, you know all the stuff you don't need but add to the fun.

I have usually have a whole suitcase of "just for fun" stuff. I'm glad I usually drive to port. When I fly I seriously have to re-think this. :rolleyes:

Bobbie, how did Ed's appointment go? How's your toe?

I have usually have a whole suitcase of "just for fun" stuff. I'm glad I usually drive to port. When I fly I seriously have to re-think this.

Marie and I took 50 pounds of stuff for one of our group cruise to just give away and have fun. It really was one of our best Groups ever.

Oh my goodness I have not posted for the last two days, I think it has been that long anyway...What is happening with me, oh yea I`ve been busy.:)

Dobie thank you for asking about it Ed.. He will be having surgery on November 11th. and I guess you could say he will be getting three for the price of one. The surgeon will repair both hernias and his escophgus all the same time.:eek: Not sure Ed realizes what he might be in for...And I am are NOT telling...:D

He does seem to feel ok so long as he takes the meds as directed... Thank Heavens.

My toe is better and I think I might be able to walk and wear shoes by the time the cruise gets here.

Three weeks from today we head to California.;) I am ready, ready, ready.

Tomorrow I do plan to finish our packing for the most part and then I will feel like we are finally going.:)

Yesterday I stayed off the computer and was very productive in doing some house stuff (cleaning the fridge inside and out which I don`t do real often) added comforter for warmth to our bed, pressed clothes that I have to pack and ect. I`m getting some loose ends tied up.:p

Waving to Marie, Chelle, Dobie . and Lynne....I`m gone now until tomorrow.

Dobie thank you for asking about it Ed.. He will be having surgery on November 11th. and I guess you could say he will be getting three for the price of one. The surgeon will repair both hernias and his escophgus all the same time.:eek: Not sure Ed realizes what he might be in for...And I am are NOT telling...:D

He does seem to feel ok so long as he takes the meds as directed... Thank Heavens.

And make sure he eats/drinks his yogurt and milk! :D

OK, Just in case anyone of the group shows up or at least is reading this thread

It seems Carnival has changes up the ports on us once again???

Hilo and Kona switched dates and times

So this means if you are booked on Ricky's tour with us.

We will no longer be going on that tour

at least not the date we have had booked for a year.

yes 2nd time we have had to ask for a change...Arrrg

I have sent him a request to change it again, but at this late date, I don't know if he will be able to accommodate us.

I am waiting for him to reply to the e-mail so we will see.

All of our group who were booked should have also gotten the e-mail I sent him.

Can we just go already before Carnival changes something else PLEASE :o

OK, Just in case anyone of the group shows up or at least is reading this thread

I have sent him a request to change it again, but at this late date, I don't know if he will be able to accommodate us.

I am ready!! Lets go!! :D

Don't stress Marie, it will all work out.

Chelle let Marie stress.....at least I have company...:):D

I`m joking, it will all work out (I hope) and before we know it we will be sailing away to Hawaii!!!

Again I hope...Seems now we have to worry about Govt. shut down, sequester, flights cancelled, ect, ect...:eek:

I must say this cruise has had more bumps in the road than all the other cruises put together that I have sailed on.:(

Dobie thank you for all the helpful tips on keeping Ed in line....It`s hard to have to keep reminding him to take this med, don`t eat this, drink or eat that before your meal, but so far so good... I`m on top of it...:D

Today has been another busy one for me, but as long as I`m busy time is getting closer..

Still worried about leaving Tucker and Izzy behind but praying they will both adjust once we are gone for a few days.

Izzy is just a problem child. She doesn`t like or trust anyone outside our family and the housekeeper, has separation anxiety, will not eat when we leave her and over all worries me silly to even leave her...Maybe all will be well, but I will be calling the kennel as soon as we arrive in the first port.....wherever that might be...

Right now Carnival has me so confused I`m wondering if we are even headed to Hawaii...:confused:

I`m off now to check out my clothes to wear to Church tomorrow.. Good night from me....God Bless.

Chelle let Marie stress.....at least I have company...:):D

I`m joking, it will all work out (I hope) and before we know it we will be sailing away to Hawaii!!!

Again I hope...Seems now we have to worry about Govt. shut down, sequester, flights cancelled, ect, ect...:eek:

I must say this cruise has had more bumps in the road than all the other cruises put together that I have sailed on.:(

Ok, Bobbie you don't stress either, we have insurance if all else goes really bad.

I know what you mean, this cruise has really been interesting in just about everything.

Right now Carnival has me so confused I`m wondering if we are even headed to Hawaii...:confused:

No matter how the ports line up, YOU'RE GOING TO HAWAII! :D

Who wants to go to Hawaii?

All pricing questions can be answered when you call or email Erin from CruCon

To Book in the Group: Call Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

"Many Imagine Relaxation And Cuisine Lavishly Enjoying"

a great cruise ship

"Aloha, E komo mai" Hello and Welcome

we would love to add you to our list

of those looking to book this cruise with our group

Who's next to book with US?

The Halloween & Hawaii 10/19/2013 Miracle Cruise

The

"Best Cruise Ever"

What ever that means to you,

Relaxing on your Balcony with a good book, never seeing us,

or doing everything we will have planned, until you think...

Wow, we must be related, we know you so well...

and that my friend, is when you become a "Sib"

Remember to book with the Official Cruise Critic Group (be sure to say you want to book with the CC group)

You need to book with: Erin at 1 800 493 6609 or email at custserv7@crucon.com

You can book ES, Past Guest, or what ever Carnival offers at any given time, Senior, Military ect...

What ever works best for you.

Just be sure to book in the Group to be part of the group activities.

Cruise Critic Group Cruise Information Page

or you can e-mail us at hhmiracle@centurytel.net

We are going to Hawaii.

I told Nick if we have to Chelle will drive here and we will drive to LA

But we are going!

By the time we get back those in DC will have done what they are going to do...

He can fly home (he has to be back to work) and Chelle and I will drive back.

So what is everyone else's Plan B? :D

We are going to Hawaii.

But we are going!

If we leave here next week we could be there in time to catch the ship....:D

But having said that, there is no plan B....

Collect the travel insurance I guess and cry.:(

In case anyone is wondering my laptop has gone to pot (again) so that is why I'm

not green.

I can change my tablet to green, but everything is so small and I am so blind it is easier to just be blue...:D

Laptop goes to the repair person tomorrow....Hope he will hurry, I need to print boarding passes soon.;)

If we leave here next week we could be there in time to catch the ship....:D

But having said that, there is no plan B....

Collect the travel insurance I guess and cry.:(

In case anyone is wondering my laptop has gone to pot (again) so that is why I'm

not green.

I can change my tablet to green, but everything is so small and I am so blind it is easier to just be blue...:D

Laptop goes to the repair person tomorrow....Hope he will hurry, I need to print boarding passes soon.;)

Bobbie, If all else fails, I will hack into your account (with your permission of course)

print them off and bring them with.

We will see you long before you need them.

We are going to Hawaii.

But we are going!

oh my, oh my, it could work, but please oh please I want to fly. LOL

Mom and Dad can drive too. Again, I want to fly. LOL

oh my, oh my, it could work, but please oh please I want to fly. LOL

Mom and Dad can drive too. Again, I want to fly. LOL

Me too

But as a friend has said, they are not going to stop flights, unless it is something on the lines of 911

we may be held up a bit longer for customs, and TSA

but we are always way early anyway so all is well

we will plan accordingly

I want to fly too (I think, you know I really do hate it:() or it's going to be a looooooooog drive for us...:eek

Another busy day for me...:( The good part about it is it the time goes faster....Bad part is my laptop is a mess and has to go in for repair.:(

I have to go to the Dr. (my turn now) for meds and a cause for the cold sores that I keep having.

I've taken zinc(thanks Chelle for suggesting it) used Carmex healing formula and abreva, plus chap stick....nothing works.:mad:

I can make my lips better but they will not heal completely...They have now started to scar in the corners of my mouth.:eek:

A man at Church suggested a script that his Dr. prescribed for him and he was well in 4 days....Off I go to the Dr.

Hawaii is next!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

I want to fly too (I think, you know I really do hate it:() or it's going to be a looooooooog drive for us...:eek

Another busy day for me...:( The good part about it is it the time goes faster....Bad part is my laptop is a mess and has to go in for repair.:(

I have to go to the Dr. (my turn now) for meds and a cause for the cold sores that I keep having.

I've taken zinc(thanks Chelle for suggesting it) used Carmex healing formula and abreva, plus chap stick....nothing works.:mad:

I can make my lips better but they will not heal completely...They have now started to scar in the corners of my mouth.:eek:

A man at Church suggested a script that his Dr. prescribed for him and he was well in 4 days....Off I go to the Dr.

Hawaii is next!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Ok, prays for Bobbie now, we have to get you and Ed in good shape for this trip.

I hope the Dr. can help