~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

To whoever said they added passports and cash to the packing list, thank you for the idea --- they're now on mine!

I'm happy to be in the single digits but my son just called and he had an abnormal EKG and stress test so has to see Cardiologist Monday. Prayers for a quick resolution would be greatly appreciated. He's only 32!

Kay Lynn

Oh my goodness Kay Lynn!! Positive thoughts and prayers are on their way to you!! See you soon.. :)

To whoever said they added passports and cash to the packing list, thank you for the idea --- they're now on mine!

I'm happy to be in the single digits but my son just called and he had an abnormal EKG and stress test so has to see Cardiologist Monday. Prayers for a quick resolution would be greatly appreciated. He's only 32!

Kay Lynn

Praying everything goes well with him on Monday.

Nothing like the stress of loved ones not being well

to ruin the joy of being in the single digit dancing mode

Kay Lynn

Kay Lynn that would be me, and you are welcome. I have to make a list for everything or something MIGHT get left behind.

Prayers for your DS. Anything heart related is scary. We`ve been there twice before when DH suffered two heart attacks.:( Two years apart.:eek:

Wish your son good luck from all of us here. I`m sure I speak for everyone.

Well dentist appointment is done and I`m glad its over.

Had a not to great report (have to have some work done) but I`m last in line. Ed, Tucker, and Izzy, are

first, I`ll wait, thank you.

My dentist wanted it done of course like yesterday...:D, but I said nope, big trip coming next week.

Ed`s and Tucker`s surgeries are on our return and Izzy`s too.

I might squeeze mine in before Christmas, but will more than likly be AFTER New Year, if things are settled down by that time.:(

Well for those that are not packed (hint to Marie) ;) our time is getting short. Maybe you might want to get started packing soon.....:)

Marie, Nick, Chelle, Ms Gloria, and Mr. Bob paryerfully I`ll see you all next Thursday night. Or if you might be in the bed already when we get to the hotel....see you Friday morning.

We should be landing in LA just about this time on Thursday night...Next is to deal with the traffic to LB...EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye y`all.

Edited by 1tuckersmom

Marie, Nick, Chelle, Ms Gloria, and Mr. Bob paryerfully I`ll see you all next Thursday night. Or if you might be in the bed already when we get to the hotel....see you Friday morning.

We should be landing in LA just about this time on Thursday night...Next is to deal with the traffic to LB...EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye y`all.

You will see me Bobbie, I am checking in for you and I will have your room key, so I will be calling you to tell you what room I am in. LOL

Don't care what time you get in, just give me a call or knock on the door, I will be there.

If you call in advance of getting to the motel, I will come and help you get your luggage to your room, I know you will be pushing it around without Ed's help. LOL

Hey Marie,

Not sure why we aren't on the list. We did receive a phone call from Crucon about a week ago with the same info. Hard to tell exactly how they do things. We did receive a bit of OBC from price reductions, but the phone call renewed my hope about the original amount for booking with the group. I guess we'll wait and see.

Crazy CC Boards, I had a post written????

Anyway, as I was saying before I wasn't saying it after all LOL

I did talk with Erin and you are a part of the group, but for some un known reason your booking was with some other person who saw fit to call you.

Well isn't that a unique thought, and last week at that...:eek: Oh to have been handed off to someone who would be prompt.

But what do I know, maybe she is very busy, Busier than the person that called you and Jim any way LOL

I am very glad you got some OBC

I was pretty sure everyone in the group did, or at least got a price reduction just before final payment.

I tried really hard to e-mail, post here, post there, post everywhere when I saw a drop.

LOL, that was one way I found out people had canceled this cruise :eek:

Maybe the wait was just to much...

Oh who cares we are headed to Hawaii in 9 days

Cant wait to meet you all :)

I tried really hard to e-mail, post here, post there, post everywhere when I saw a drop.

LOL, that was one way I found out people had canceled this cruise :eek:

Maybe the wait was just to much...

Oh who cares we are headed to Hawaii in 9 days

Cant wait to meet you all :)

Yes you did Marie and I for one thank you for all the help and hard work that you have done for me over the long months of waiting. Please can we just be on the ship already...?

Chelle I wasn`t able to multi quote your comment about checking us in and meeting us downstairs, but thank you for that too...That would be awesome. I`ll be tired, hungry, and ill, by the time we get to the hotel, not to forget frazzled nerves over the LA traffic.:D

Thank you!! Tomorrow at this time we will be a hotel waiting for our flight out the next day!!! YEA!!! Can't wait to meet all of you.. :D

Wishing Rick and Lynne safe travels and a fun time before we get there....Double the fun will start when we do....;)

Waving to Dobie too.

Been so busy today that I`ve hardly had time to breath.

But was able to get a lot accomphished.... Totally finished packing, weight is good (YAY) cooked and froze 35 chicken breast for Tucker and Izzy to have to eat while we are gone...

Will finish the rest tomorrow... Have to cook Tucker`s rice (Izzy won`t eat it) freeze it in individual servings and I`m finished.....:)

... cooked and froze 35 chicken breast for Tucker and Izzy to have to eat while we are gone...

Will finish the rest tomorrow... Have to cook Tucker`s rice (Izzy won`t eat it) freeze it in individual servings and I`m finished.....:)

My aunt (God rest her soul) used to slow-cook a chicken with rice every week for her dog. :)

arg-7-50-transa.gif little days

They may be little, but they'll be coming faster! ;) :D

Edited by dobiemom

Good Sunday morning all!

This is the week we have all been waiting for....:) Finally!

But first Ed and I are off to Bible study and worship service.

Have a great Sunday and we will see you all this week if all goes as planned for many months now.:)

Bobbie, how is Ed doing? And how is your toe?

Both better Dobie, thank you for asking about us.

You are so sweet to always remember us. I`m so sorry that we am not going to be able to meet you on Thursday night.

We`ll just have to do a cruise together so that we can meet one day.:)

Keep the Panana Canal in mind for 2016...

Kay Lynn

Praying for your son today. :)

Good afternoon ladies!

Hard to think in 3 more days we are out of here.;)

Kay Lynn what Dobie said, prayers are sent for your DS today.

Our DD got an excellent report from her colonoscopy this A.M. for that I am so thankful to the good Lord.

I`m sure Rich and Lynne are enjoying Disney and we will join them soon.

Not at Disney but L.B.:D

Oh My Goodness, finally took a look at the Bubba Gumps Menu.

Thought I would have Clam Chowder, cuz I love that.

then I thought, maybe the fish and chips, cuz those are on my mind

(I am going to find that on the ship one of these days LOL)

and just now I saw the shrimp Tacos...

I need not go further...unless I add a cup of Claim Chowder...

YUM!

DH and I are going on the Breeze southern Caribbean in February. We are in the group "The Cupids" It looks like a great time, counting the days.

I am beginning to research Hawaii and Panama Canal, so as soon as I get back I am sure I will be ready to go cruising again.

I am soo looking forward to your group cruise reviews

Safe travels and happy cruising

DH and I are going on the Breeze southern Caribbean in February. We are in the group "The Cupids" It looks like a great time, counting the days.

I am beginning to research Hawaii and Panama Canal, so as soon as I get back I am sure I will be ready to go cruising again.

I am soo looking forward to your group cruise reviews

Safe travels and happy cruising

We are thinking of doing the Canal in 2016 for my DH retirement cruise.

Not sure we will be back on CC To do a review, but Crusin' USA Gary is also on this cruise and he does a really good, fun to read, full of photos review of his cruises so I would be looking for him to do one for Hawaii too.

Wow, you all are down to less than a week. I know everyone is super excited, and can barely wait. Have a Fantastic cruise, with smooth sailing.

Yep GranysT. some of us have already started their fun. some with the 1st leg of a B2B, some with a trip to play with the Mouse 1st.

not very long now and we too will be on our way.

Thanks both of you for the well wishes :)