Cabin 8119 PAC Jewel

margrey

Lol I know they are sealed shut David , just wondered how sealed and if the smell of smoke can get in , anyone been in that cabin or near it. Thanks:D:D

The windows are watertight - they have to be. I am positive you won't get any smell of smoke through the window.

• 1 month later...

Would you believe we did actually get the smell in the cabin although very slight, anyway this is one cabin to avoid dark and dingy, small compared to others and very very noisy if not from connections which went on to midnight then from the tenders, would not under any circumstances book into that one again.

Would you believe we did actually get the smell in the cabin although very slight, anyway this is one cabin to avoid dark and dingy, small compared to others and very very noisy if not from connections which went on to midnight then from the tenders, would not under any circumstances book into that one again.

Good to know , I think there is a thread to post about bad cabins in , maybe you could also post the info in there

Archived