OBC Online Statement

louden

Congratulations to Princess for including a link to OBC's directly on the Cruise Personalizer page. The OBC page details the source and amount of each credit for each passenger. We applied for the shareholder benefit last Saturday by fax and it appeared on our account today (Friday).

Well done Princess.

Louden

Wednesday my CCL credit wasn't showing up and I faxed it on the 26th so was giving them till today before calling for confirmation.

When I checked online yesterday it was there along with the other OBC - printed it off - easy peasy for me and less calls for princess to deal with:D

I'mmmm loving it:D

(wrng company byline but it works for this)

Hmm, I wonder why mine isn't showing up. I do have an email confirmation and I was told by rep that it should show up on personalizer, but so far, nothing! :confused:

What do you see when you hit the on board credit box? It took a few days, but now all of our bookings are showing everything itemized.

What do you see when you hit the on board credit box? It took a few days, but now all of our bookings are showing everything itemized.

Under on board credit:

FCC Applied to booking # $150

FCC Active 15

FCC Active 15

That's it!

I received my email confirmation on July 31.

Under on board credit:

FCC Applied to booking # $150

FCC Active 15

FCC Active 15

That's it!

I received my email confirmation on July 31.

Aren't you getting TA credit too? I don't understand the FCC Active. This is in the right side column that says On Board Credit?

This is what mine looks like. I eliminated the names.

Military Benefits* 250.00 0.00 250.00

Travel Agent Promotion* 25.00 25.00 50.00

Onboard Sales Promotion* 150.00 150.00 300.00

Shareholders Benefits* 0.00 250.00 250.00

Total Onboard Credits 425.00 425.00 850.00

Aren't you getting TA credit too? I don't understand the FCC Active. This is in the right side column that says On Board Credit?

This is what mine looks like. I eliminated the names.

Military Benefits* 250.00 0.00 250.00

Travel Agent Promotion* 25.00 25.00 50.00

Onboard Sales Promotion* 150.00 150.00 300.00

Shareholders Benefits* 0.00 250.00 250.00

Total Onboard Credits 425.00 425.00 850.00

Yes, I'm getting $25 from TA, $150 FCC and $250 shareholder. Also, Loyalty which never shows. I guess I'll have to call on Monday and find out what's going on. The FCC active is for my 2 open bookings ($15 each) which is the lowest amount a passenger can receive. That amount shows until an actual booking is made and assigned a value.

Yes, I'm getting $25 from TA, $150 FCC and $250 shareholder. Also, Loyalty which never shows. I guess I'll have to call on Monday and find out what's going on. The FCC active is for my 2 open bookings ($15 each) which is the lowest amount a passenger can receive. That amount shows until an actual booking is made and assigned a value.

I sent an email to my TA asking if she could check on this for me!

But it wouldn't be showing under your current cruise. It would be over in your circle savings acct; same place that shows your unused FCC's. :confused:

I sent an email to my TA asking if she could check on this for me!

Lynda, on your personalizer page is a right hand column that has booking summary, itinerary, etc. listed. The last item is onboard credit, if you click on that it should show all of your OBC itemized.

Lynda, on your personalizer page is a right hand column that has booking summary, itinerary, etc. listed. The last item is onboard credit, if you click on that it should show all of your OBC itemized.

That's what I told her a few posts ago. It does sound like she's not in the right place. I just sent her an email.

Yes, sounded to me like she was looking in Circle Savings block.

All good now. She found it and of course the info is there. Isn't technology wonderful that I can sit here talking to you both and she's at other end of the U.S.?

All good now. She found it and of course the info is there. Isn't technology wonderful that I can sit here talking to you both and she's at other end of the U.S.?

Thank you Pia and also Angelika; I was definitely in the wrong place. Pia sent me the step by step of where to look and I'm just happy it's there! :p

Thank you Pia and also Angelika; I was definitely in the wrong place. Pia sent me the step by step of where to look and I'm just happy it's there! :p

You are welcome. That's why CC is such a great place, everyone is always so helpful.

Archived