OBC Online Statement

louden

Yes, the Loyalty credit. I thought it might because the Military one shows. Thanks for your reply:)

The Loyalty credit is the least of our worries. Since it is handled by the Captain's Circle rep, a quick trip to see them will straighten any problems out. If you are missing FCC, Military or Shareholder OBC, it can be more of a problem.

I looked at our Princess account for our upcoming cruise in September and I am not seeing the Shareholder benefit. I do see the military benefit for my husband and the FCC but not the Shareholder benefit. We did receive a confirmation for the benefit. Any reason why it wouldn't show on our Princess account?

I looked at our Princess account for our upcoming cruise in September and I am not seeing the Shareholder benefit. I do see the military benefit for my husband and the FCC but not the Shareholder benefit. We did receive a confirmation for the benefit. Any reason why it wouldn't show on our Princess account?

Are you looking where post #19 said to?

I am also patiently waiting to see my Shareholder credits. My TA faxed it to Princess a week ago. Nothing has shown up yet. Nice addition. Would love to see it on my personalizer.

Thanks for everyone who responded to this post.

Did you see also that you can choose the size of traditional dining table you require as well. Great I like a large table and do not want to be stuck with only 4 people on a table and normally it is too late to change on embarkation day.:D

Did you see also that you can choose the size of traditional dining table you require as well. Great I like a large table and do not want to be stuck with only 4 people on a table and normally it is too late to change on embarkation day.:D

Where did you see the table sizes? I also prefer the larger tables.

I emailed a copy of the page of my June 30th broker's statement showing the Carnival holding to my TA on Wednesday, 8/7/13 (5 days ago) This AM I found that it had been posted to my cruise personalizer.

Pretty fast service.

Where did you see the table sizes? I also prefer the larger tables.

Cruise Personalizer - right side column for specific cruise. Hit ON BOARD PREFERENCES. That's where you find it. However, just like requesting a robe in your cabin, seating is hit and miss. You can opt for eight and end up with 4 or 6.

The Loyalty credit is the least of our worries. Since it is handled by the Captain's Circle rep, a quick trip to see them will straighten any problems out. If you are missing FCC, Military or Shareholder OBC, it can be more of a problem.

Was only asking if anyone knew and someone was kind enough to answer.

Archived