How do I get a Web Cam to see the Summit?

mollyvicto

How do I get on a web cam showing the Summit?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Celebrity used to have web cams on all their ships but they were all removed about five years ago. Sorry...You might be able to get a web cam from a port bus I believe she is at sea today so you won't get anything.

If you want to see her dock in Bermuda go to http://www.portbermudawebcam.com we watch there every few days. She sailed today Sun/Mon at sea, will dock in Bermuda Tues 8:30 am local time. She will push away Thursday at 4:30 local time.

She is sailing tomorrow from Bayonne, the cruises are Sun. to Sun. I believe there is a Cape Liberty web cam.

If you want to see her dock in Bermuda go to http://www.portbermudawebcam.com we watch there every few days. She sailed today Sun/Mon at sea, will dock in Bermuda Tues 8:30 am local time. She will push away Thursday at 4:30 local time.

You can go on nyharborwebcam dot com tomorrow and you may (or may not) see her berthed in Bayonne (It depends which way they have the camera facing). They usually follow her in to port and back out in the afternoon (you'll probably also see Breakaway as her schedule is similar).

Then Monday and Tuesday are sea days. Weds to Fri you can see both of the ships on the portbermudawebcam dot com camera.

Steve

If you want to see her dock in Bermuda go to www.portbermudawebcam.com we watch there every few days. She sailed today Sun/Mon at sea, will dock in Bermuda Tues 8:30 am local time. She will push away Thursday at 4:30 local time.
returns to New Jersey on Friday's....be on the New york web cam Sailing out Sunday at 5 p.m.

Archived