Transport for group of 10-12 to Port Canaveral

kroberts0525

I know this subject has been discussed at length, but I cannot find a definitive answer. We have a party of 10-12 coming into MCO in February looking for transport to Cocoa Beach hotel (coming in the day before) and then return trip from the ship to MCO. Please do not tell me to rent a car. We would like to travel together in one large van/vehicle. I've looked on CC boards and Tripadvisor but cannot decide on a company. Tripadvisor is LOADED with what I assume are fake reviews (both positive and negative from posters who only post re: transport in Orlando). I am in charge of this extended family vacation and don't want us left stranded on the pier!

I know this subject has been discussed at length, but I cannot find a definitive answer. We have a party of 10-12 coming into MCO in February looking for transport to Cocoa Beach hotel (coming in the day before) and then return trip from the ship to MCO. Please do not tell me to rent a car. We would like to travel together in one large van/vehicle. I've looked on CC boards and Tripadvisor but cannot decide on a company. Tripadvisor is LOADED with what I assume are fake reviews (both positive and negative from posters who only post re: transport in Orlando). I am in charge of this extended family vacation and don't want us left stranded on the pier!

Travelynx is an option. We've used them before with good results.

Hmmm the kids would like the limo but not sure how "stylin'" we really need to be for a couple of early morning 45 minute rides. Anyone know anything about Orlando Chauffeured Services? The price is good and their website is clear but can't seem to find out much more. Thanks.

Hmmm the kids would like the limo but not sure how "stylin'" we really need to be for a couple of early morning 45 minute rides. Anyone know anything about Orlando Chauffeured Services? The price is good and their website is clear but can't seem to find out much more. Thanks.

I haven't noticed their name on these boards......doesn't mean good or bad, just haven't seen anything about them.

The three main ones that people seem to use a lot AND have positive results are going to be:

Travelynx

Executive VIP Limo

Cocoa Beach Shuttle

Hope this helps!

Archived