Fort Lauderdale Water taxi

Today Travel zoo has 2 all day tickets for $19 total on the FLL water taxi. Valid from 8/16-12/16. I wish it was $10 each instead of 2 for $19 since I need an odd amount. I hope someone on here can take advantage!

Deal should be available for purchase for the next 9 days.

you beat me to it, I just came here to post this great deal. I live here and still love it.

Today Travel zoo has 2 all day tickets for $19 total on the FLL water taxi. Valid from 8/16-12/16. I wish it was $10 each instead of 2 for $19 since I need an odd amount. I hope someone on here can take advantage!

I was planning on doing the Water Taxi but after 5pm when the price is only $13 per person. For 2 people its a great savings but like you, I need tickets for 3 people so even though its a little savings, not worth purchasing now.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure others will be able to grab them to save some money.

Just bought my tickets! Thanks so much for the heads up about this deal!! My husband and I were planning to do this on our September Oasis cruise.

Plz tell me more about the water taxi... We will be in FLL for two days/nights staying at either Sheraton or Westin and will not have a rental car... Is this something that could be helpful for us?

Hi,:) the water taxi is great. I have taken it many times over the years.

Here is a link to the website and you can see things better from it.

http://www.watertaxi.com/watertaxi/fort-lauderdale/

Archived