Congratulations Yannis Kazalis

sjnyc323

Yannis is amazing and so deserves it! We loved him on the Star in December. I have to share a story.

We were at our meet & greet and they all introduced themselves. Yannis is very funny and so friendly. He told everyone that if we had any problems to let him know and he would pass it along. It takes a lot of people to "complain" about something before things were changed, but if they did, it's more likely to happen.

I pulled him aside after the meeting and told him how disappointed I was about them taking away the "Taste of India" and how much we enjoyed it when we were on the Spirit. He took my name and number and said he would pass along this information. He called us several times during the cruise (we kept missing each other, but he did not give up).

He took it upon himself to set up a special dinner for just us...any time we wanted, any day we wanted, any place we wanted it to be at! One of the Indian cooks and an Indian waiter cooked and served us an Indian meal and it was AMAZING!!! It was such a special night for us. We spoke with the server about his country, his food, growing up and other things. You could tell he was as excited as we were about having this meal they had prepared for us and enjoyed discussing his heritage.

Yannis made it happen. We did not suggest it, expect it, or even think about anything like this. He went that extra mile. He's AWESOME!!! :)

Yannis you are "The Best of the Best". We've had four great cruises with you. Now you can stop "Acting". and send your other uniform "Packing". We were at a "Cruise Reunion" last night and your news was applauded by all!

All the best ............. Peter and Liz

Yannis you are "The Best of the Best". We've had four great cruises with you. Now you can stop "Acting". and send your other uniform "Packing". We were at a "Cruise Reunion" last night and your news was applauded by all!

All the best ............. Peter and Liz

I am so happy for him. Well deserved

Suzanne

Archived