GoodEuropean Cruise for June

cleobella

Hi,

We are planning another cruise for June 2014. We have done the Western Med and want to try another European route. Does anyone have ideas about where it would be nice to go in June-we don't need hot hot weather but would like a nice climate, calm waters and we would not want to see that attractions were closed because we are a bit off season. Any ideas?

June is not off season by any stretch of the imagination in Europe. It is already getting crowded then.

If you've done the Western Mediterranean, how about the Eastern Med, which likely will take in some of the lovely Greek islands?

Or another destination that is becoming more popular (but still not overrun with tourists....and only a few sailings per year) is the Black Sea.

Even the Western Med usually has far more port opportunities than one can get to on a single cruise. Did you do many of the Spain/Portugal ports? Sicily? Croatia and the Adriatic?

There are many choices! I'm heading back to the Med for my 8th Med cruise since 2006 -- and nearly half of the ports on this itinerary are still new to me.

Hi,

We are planning another cruise for June 2014. We have done the Western Med and want to try another European route. Does anyone have ideas about where it would be nice to go in June-we don't need hot hot weather but would like a nice climate, calm waters and we would not want to see that attractions were closed because we are a bit off season. Any ideas?

How about a cruise through the Norwegian Fjords, gorgeous scenery. A British Isles cruise is also a dream of mine, usually leave from England and visit Whales, Scotland, Ireland. The Celebrity Infinity has a British Isles cruise in June and dozens of other lines sail the Scandinavian route.

Jonathan

Thanks for the suggestions. I just saw that Princess is doing a Med and Adriatic Cruise from Athens to Rome that takes in some of the Greek Isles, Sorrento, Tunisia, Malta and Croatia. It looks like it is selling out already. We have sailed with Princess before, so the cruise planner tool took about $100 off the full price for us. I wonder if I should wait to take advantage of a sale or onboard credit or should I just suck it up and pay the full "past guest" price . I just hate to over pay for anything.

The British and Baltic cruises look so amazing too!

Archived