Random thoughts from the O penthouse

cruz chic

[quote name='brazilgirl']It is always good to get off a cruise and still be able to zip ! :)
Glad u got some bacon , any way it is made ( no such thing as bad bacon !)
Btw , do you remember what time the Pinnacle Grill closes breakfast service?
Safe arrival home![/quote]

[B] Pinnacle is open for breakfast the same hours each day as MDR.
Check the daily program for MDR breakfast hours.

[/B]

[quote name='sail7seas'][B] Pinnacle is open for breakfast the same hours each day as MDR.
Check the daily program for MDR breakfast hours.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks...probably too early for my lazy sea days . No problem! Appreciate the tip.

[quote name='lorekauf']I'm home safe and sound. Off to bed so I can get up at 6am to get ready to go get my shot. It's weird but when I went thru the body scan it pinpointed my knee as an area for concern. Maybe he left something in there:D:eek:.[/QUOTE]

When they said your knee was an area for concern you should have looked them in the eye and said "DUH". :D

[quote name='brazilgirl']It is always good to get off a cruise and still be able to zip ! :)
Glad u got some bacon , any way it is made ( no such thing as bad bacon !)
Btw , do you remember what time the Pinnacle Grill closes breakfast service?
Safe arrival home![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]On port days, the Pinnacle is open for breakfast from 7:30 - 9.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]On Sea days, the Pinnacle is open from 8 - 9:30.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='lorekauf']I'm home safe and sound. Off to bed so I can get up at 6am to get ready to go get my shot. It's weird but when I went thru the body scan it pinpointed my knee as an area for concern. Maybe he left something in there:D:eek:.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Welcome Home.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='kjw869']On the Zuiderdam during our cruise a few months back, the cone has been replaced with a larger Cisco repeater, also in the dining room. During drydock, hundreds were installed throughout the ship.

[URL="http://s966.photobucket.com/user/kjw869/media/IMG_0842Large.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae146/kjw869/IMG_0842Large.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Looks like the Amsterdam wasn't updated when we were on her.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='lorekauf']You won't get up even if the bacon is good:D;)?[/QUOTE]

Lol... That might tempt me , but the heavenly beds tempt me more ;).

Who kmows ... Since we may still be on Brazilian time ( Brazil is 5 hours forward) , I may make it on the first sea day!!

Lorekauf ,
Glad you are home safely!

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]On port days, the Pinnacle is open for breakfast from 7:30 - 9.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]On Sea days, the Pinnacle is open from 8 - 9:30.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
Not on the O. Most days it was the 7:30 to 9 but one day it was 8:00 - 9:30 which is unusual from the norm. It wasn't a sea day.

[quote name='Sea42']Thanks, Lorekauf, for sharing your thoughts about your penthouse experience. It was fun to read![/QUOTE]

You are most welcome.

I appreciate all the nice comments from everyone.

I've given up on my unpacking. It's no fun. I knew I should have brought my cabin steward home with me. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. The shot has made knee feel sucky. Hopefully it will be better in the morning. Where is the crying icon?

[quote name='lorekauf']I won't see him until the weekend:(. My sister said he was looking for me last weekend. I miss "my puppy".[/QUOTE]

PUPPY! (youd have to be here to hear how it sounds)

More like : PUPP-PEEEE! Lol
Thats what I called our hound terrier mix for three months after she showed up. LOL!

[quote name='surfergirle']PUPPY! (youd have to be here to hear how it sounds)

More like : PUPP-PEEEE! Lol
Thats what I called our hound terrier mix for three months after she showed up. LOL![/QUOTE]

You know me. He's 6 years old but I still call him a puppy.

Archived