Elua CD For Purchase

IdahoCruises

We will be going on the Grand our of SF in Oct. and was hoping to find a place to purchase some of their CD's to play in our suite....especially since I have heard such great things about them and they will not be on our ship. Have searched these forums and the internet, but not much luck other than the "A Little Gift from Elua" thread.

Thanks so much!

We will be going on the Grand our of SF in Oct. and was hoping to find a place to purchase some of their CD's to play in our suite....especially since I have heard such great things about them and they will not be on our ship. Have searched these forums and the internet, but not much luck other than the "A Little Gift from Elua" thread.

Thanks so much!

They usually have them in the gift shop.

Thanks so much!

Aloha IdahoCruises,

Mahalo for your interest in our music. I will gladly get you squared away for some "cruise tunes". Just email me at Eluamusic@aol.com we have three CDs to choose from...actually, soon it will be five as we are finishing up two new ones. When you mail me, I can give you a rundown of what is what and what songs are on each CD.

Also, mahalos to those who answered and assisted on this thread.

Malama Pono,

Dave

(Of Elua)

I own all three CD's and they are part of my ipod/iphones random rotation. Seems that an ELUA song will come on always at the right time. My iphone seems to play "Lovely Hula Hands" the most :)

Dave shipped these very quickly and they arrived today. Will be playing them later today....Here we come Hawaii!!! THANKS, Dave

It's my pleasure...I hope they bring you enjoyment and help to set the mood for your cruise. Next time you'll hopefully make your way onto our ship...either way, you are going to have a wonderful time. Hopefully I will have some news about our new CDs in a couple of weeks.

Mahalo Nui,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Archived