2 questions!

We are sailing on the Navigator of the seas out of Galveston in March after dry dock. I have seen listed some type of movie screening room currently on board. Will this be there after renovations and what is it used for?

Secondly just curious as to what yall would say is the best and worst room service items that are available! Thanks!

We are sailing on the Navigator of the seas out of Galveston in March after dry dock. I have seen listed some type of movie screening room currently on board. Will this be there after renovations and what is it used for?

Secondly just curious as to what yall would say is the best and worst room service items that are available! Thanks!

Best room service item - honey stung chicken

Worst room service item - hot tea served in a flask that has been used for coffee and not washed properly - yuk !!!!!!!!!!

Best room service we have had is breakfast. We love having breakfast delivered and eating on the balcony is the best!

I don't know about a movie screening room, and have not seen the exact changes that will take place.

We are booked in November next year and anticipating it will be even a better ship than what we had in May! Enjoy your cruise!:D

I believe what you are referring to is the new, virtual balcony, which shows a current view by camera from the outside to simulate having a balcony with an inside cabin.

I believe what you are referring to is the new, virtual balcony, which shows a current view by camera from the outside to simulate having a balcony with an inside cabin.

I don't think they are referring to the virtual balcony. They are referring to exactly what they said - the movie screening room on level 2.

I don't know what's happening to this after dry dock when the big outdoor screen is fitted.

Yes, small theater on Deck 2 that shows...wait for it...MOVIES! They will also be adding a pool-side MOVIE screen up on Deck 11 during the renovation, so you'll have either/or when it comes to public venues for watching movies. Of course, movies will also be on your flat-screen TV (another renovation addition) in the stateroom.

...Worst room service item - hot tea served in a flask that has been used for coffee and not washed properly - yuk !!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I so agree. I cannot abide when coffee flasks are used for tea!

Ewwww, that is bad!:eek: Yuck.:mad:

Is this a common occurrence with room service tea on RCI or a fluke?

Yes, small theater on Deck 2 that shows...wait for it...MOVIES!

Yes. it's small indeed unless the upgrades change this, which I don't think they will.

In contrast our TA on Vision (much, much smaller than Voyager class) put on first run movies in the main theatre on sea days :D

Archived