anchor and diamond member

kcms4

hi how do you become a anchor and diamond member i have only completed one cruise before with rci and will be on freedom of the seas in october.:)

If you are in the US, I would call Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723 and ask to join. Have your previous cruise info handy.

Once you do join the Crown & Anchor society, you will be a Gold level member on your Freedom cruise. Following is a link describing the benefits. The discount coupons described for use on board which will either be in a coupon book format in your stateroom when you check in or pre-loaded onto your SeaPass card.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Enjoy Freedom!

I did my registration over the website. Click on "enroll or activate".

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=1

How long ago was your first cruise with RCI? You can sign up past cruises from I think up to ten years ago on their website. If it was before that you should call, with your past cruise info handy (at least the name of the ship and date of sailing).

Please do it soon so you can get your gold member benefits in time for your October sailing. Once you have your number you should get it linked to your upcoming vacation.

Oh, and it takes a long time to get to Diamond! I'm not sure I will ever make it:eek:

we are from the uk and yes i did mean crown and anchor and have just joined so thank you every one for your help buts its still a bit confusing trying to get the rest of my family members but i will keep trying.

we are from the uk and yes i did mean crown and anchor and have just joined so thank you every one for your help buts its still a bit confusing trying to get the rest of my family members but i will keep trying.

If you are married your spouse will be linked to your account to share points equally. If your children are minor children than they too will be linked as a family to your account.

That being said, each family member will also have their own account assigned to register the cruise points individually.

Call back - keep trying until they get it all correctly set up for you.

I see you got all the answer's for Anchor and Diamond. We are

Diamond Plus and will be on the Freedom of the Seas 10/20/13.

How about you?

RCCL Rats

Suggest you (and the OP if on that date) go to the Roll Call for your sailing to see who else will be with you.

Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1629181

It takes lots of cruises to get to Diamond level, which means lots of money spent.

Not necessarily lots of cruises. We were Diamond after our 6th cruise. But to do that, with the exception of our first cruise, we always sail in a suite so we got double points. Now after 7 cruises we have 94 points. It mounts up faster than you think.

It takes lots of cruises to get to Diamond level, which means lots of money spent.

After my second cruise next month I will reach Diamond. it will have taken me 9 cruises to reach that level. There are ways to earn extra points by booking suites or if you live near a port you can cruise frequently.

After my second cruise next month I will reach Diamond. it will have taken me 9 cruises to reach that level. There are ways to earn extra points by booking suites or if you live near a port you can cruise frequently.

And if you include RCI CruiseTours with your cruises they, too, provide points.

Not necessarily, it depends on length of cruises and cabin type. :)

We will have 80 points at the end of our third RC cruise.

While that is impressive, the common denominator remains as points accrued. And whether it is in a standard room or a suite, or 7-night cruises v. several (or one) long itineraries, it still requires 80 points to reach Diamond. And absent of any CruiseTours, that would be a minimum of 40 nights at sea in a suite, or 80 in a standard stateroom.

Anyway you cut that it is still a significant financial investment with a fairly significant amount of time at sea. And certainly while some may be able to do that in just a few cruises over a few years, I would think it would take the typical cruiser, who likely cruises once a year on a 7-night itineraries in a standard stateroom, 12 cruises over 12 years to reach Diamond.

You would certainly be the exception to that.

While that is impressive, the common denominator remains as points accrued. And whether it is in a standard room or a suite, or 7-night cruises v. several (or one) long itineraries, it still requires 80 points to reach Diamond. And absent of any CruiseTours, that would be a minimum of 40 nights at sea in a suite, or 80 in a standard stateroom.

Anyway you cut that it is still a significant financial investment with a fairly significant amount of time at sea. And certainly while some may be able to do that in just a few cruises over a few years, I would think it would take the typical cruiser, who likely cruises once a year on a 7-night itineraries in a standard stateroom, 12 cruises over 12 years to reach Diamond.

You would certainly be the exception to that.

I prefer the thought that the glass is half full as opposed to half empty.;)

Here is another way to get there quickly. If you are on the Celebrity "Captains Club" once you get 10 points you are at "Elite" then call RCCL Crown and Anchor and they will laterally move you to Diamond.

The Points on Celebrity are much easier to get. 1 point per cruise 1-11 nights, 12 nights or more 2 points, Concierge Class room or higher an extra point. so on a 12 night cruise in Concierge class you will get 3 points. You can also get the same points for shorter cruises. 3-7 night cruises in Concierge or higher gets 2 points.

I hope this helps someone, just a thought in passing along info. Also when you are a member of either RCCL or Celebrity you have the same privileges on Azamara club cruises.

Kitcito:D

Here is another way to get there quickly. If you are on the Celebrity "Captains Club" once you get 10 points you are at "Elite" then call RCCL Crown and Anchor and they will laterally move you to Diamond.

The Points on Celebrity are much easier to get. 1 point per cruise 1-11 nights, 12 nights or more 2 points, Concierge Class room or higher an extra point. so on a 12 night cruise in Concierge class you will get 3 points. You can also get the same points for shorter cruises. 3-7 night cruises in Concierge or higher gets 2 points.

I hope this helps someone, just a thought in passing along info. Also when you are a member of either RCCL or Celebrity you have the same privileges on Azamara club cruises.

Kitcito:D

And just to be clear to those who may not be aware, however, while the Captains Elite = Diamond levels is true, the points are not reciprocal. Each cruise point earned on each cruise line remains with that line in their individual loyalty account with you.

In other words points earned on Celebrity remain with them and are not counted with your C & A points on RCI, and visa versa. Only the tier levels and individual benefits offered at those levels by each cruise line are reciprocal.

Not necessarily lots of cruises. We were Diamond after our 6th cruise. But to do that, with the exception of our first cruise, we always sail in a suite so we got double points. Now after 7 cruises we have 94 points. It mounts up faster than you think.

Yes, I know. I booked JS for the extra points to move up the ladder. It did take extra money to get the extra points. I am a 3 to 5 day cruiser.

Archived