Carnival Breeze....What NOT to miss??

Mskala

We will be sailing on the Breeze in 12 days Me (36), DH (38), DD (11)...for those of you who've sailed her before....

What are some MUST-DO activities??

What activities can we SKIP??

What areas on the ship MUST we visit?

And, most importantly, what foods MUST we try??

Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Just got off the Breeze on Sunday. My DS 10 loved the water slides. Have to admit, so did his parents! The gelato at the Ocean Plaza is really good. DH loved the Indian food the most on the ship. Guys Burgers were good, but I preferred mine without the cheese, tasted weird to me. We liked the thrill theater. We were NOT impressed with the shows at all, but enjoyed the comedy club. DS loved the candy store, and I liked that it wasn't outrageously priced! My husband got the spa pass, and enjoyed the saunas about every day. We spent a lot of time out on our balcony watching the ocean. I think I read a book out there every day. Have a great time!

We will be sailing on the Breeze in 12 days Me (36), DH (38), DD (11)...for those of you who've sailed her before....

What are some MUST-DO activities??

What activities can we SKIP??

What areas on the ship MUST we visit?

And, most importantly, what foods MUST we try??

Look forward to hearing from you all!!

MUST attend the Welcome Aboard Party boarding day with Butch your Cruise Director) on the Lido Deck and all parties Butch has up on Lido Deck...

MUST have DD attend the first nights Camp meeting... this is where she will meet other kids her age and then both she and her parents will have a great time from then on :)

MUST bring closed shoes and do the rope course

MUST see the shows

MUST enjoy the waterworks

MUST have chocolate melting cake at least once at dinner

MUST let daughter hang out with her new found friends and

MUST have Mommy & Daddy alone time...

I'm sure there is a lot more but these are the ones I can think of right now ... You'll love the Breeze...

Must do's:

Guy's Burgers OMG

Ropes Course

Waterworks

Get to lido for a chair by 9 but leave at lunchtime to avoid crowds

Have the Bitter n Blanc on the night it's served

Comedy shows (family)

Any party with Butch and Yeah Brittany

The Marriage Show

No need to bother:

the main showroom shows

Paying for upcharge food

As you can see we pretty much loved it all. Can't wait to cruise on Breeze again.

Must Do:

A hammock in the Serenity Area - but get there very early.

The Gazpacho soup.

Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza.

Coffee - the standard coffee is remarkably good for cruise ship coffee.

Guy Fieri's - enough said on that - way better than I expected.

Any and all pastas - except for the one with turkey breast -the only thing I sent back.

Strolling on the Lanai - and stopping at the outdoor area of the Ocean Plaza for a drink.

The Spanish singer on the podium overlooking the atrium.

The guitarists - one is male, and one is female that play by the lido pool and in the Red Frog - along with the Spanish singer, they are the only entertainers on the ship with any talent.

The Splash Zone and water slides on a broiling hot day.

I never thought I would say this - but the Mac and Cheese - our table ordered it as a joke - and we were ready to lick the plate it was so good.

The frogs legs served on the last night - as good as any I have had in Europe.

If it is an eight day cruise - there will be two deck parties - One Caribbean and one Latin themed. The best deck parties I have ever attended. Lots of people went - very lively - and they lasted for quite awhile.

Avoid at all costs:

The glacially slow Mongolian Wok - which is mediocre.

As mentioned previously -any and all of the production shows - your local high school can do much, much better. Simon Cowell would have a field day with this bunch.

The main pool area where you are forced to watch anything that is on the movie screen - especially the extremely annoying Butch and Kelly. Also the deck chairs are packed in so tightly, it is almost impossible to move between the rows. There are many other areas to get sun.

If you are a gym goer, the gym is probably one of the smallest on the high seas - get there very early - by 7AM it is packed, and people are lined up waiting for machines.

The Blush dining room - the lighting is very odd - at least in the side sections - and everything looks like a rose wine.

The extremely rude and pretentious staff of the watch/jewellery gift shop.

I just got off a few weeks ago.....

Must do....

Red Frog Pub...ask for Danny :) Trivia at 8PM

Serenity (although it did get quite hot there)

Have a drink at a table at the Tides Pool (hang out here for swimming)

Have dinner in the Italian Restaurant (so worth the $12.)

Comedy show

Guy's Burger

Don't do...

Production shows.....they were awful

She is a beatiful ship!! Enjoy!!

Italian Restaurant La Cucina, dinner is well worth the $$$$. But don't miss lunch here it's free, all though very limited hours. Lunch is build your pasta bar. They give you a slip of paper and you decide what type of noodle, sauce and extras you want. Also comes with bread.

Skip the Sea-Side BBQ, long lines for bad BBQ.

What are some MUST-DO activities?? Waterpark & spa for yourself or for yourself & DH & comedy shows

What activities can we SKIP?? Not an activity, but definitely the seaside BBQ! Line was long & DH & I didn't like anything we tasted!

What areas on the ship MUST we visit? 5D theatre especially for your DD. Movie & popcorn night on the lido deck

And, most importantly, what foods MUST we try?? Lunch at La Cucina. You can build your own pasta & it's free!

I would go to all the shows & form your own opinion :). We enjoyed them!

Archived