Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

And that is what is the problem today

We all use to be happy just doing a cruise

now alot of cruisers don't know how to relax and that is what a cruise is to me

A way to relax and not go to work. I don't need to be doing anything and still enjoy it

yes and No.

My last CCL cruise to Hawaii was very enjoyable because we do know how to relax. We don't really do anythign special during the day on any ship of any line, except enjoy the sunshine (if it's available ;) )

However, even when doing NOTHING, one cruise can be better than another.

I'm guessing the return to Europe in 2015. Why? I follow John Heald on Facebook and at least 2 maybe 3 times this week, during his posts about Norway, he has written "Please Mr and Mrs Beards can we return in 2015" or something to that effect. So, maybe hints about what is coming?

I'm guessing the return to Europe in 2015. Why? I follow John Heald on Facebook and at least 2 maybe 3 times this week, during his posts about Norway, he has written "Please Mr and Mrs Beards can we return in 2015" or something to that effect. So, maybe hints about what is coming?

Could it be that another ship will be sent over to be "Sunshined" and become either Sunrise or Spalsh in 2015?

Think you nailed it. Get the award of the day.

And that is the props for the welcome aboard show which need desperately to go away and be replaced with something fresh.

You mean I win the giant, old, inflatable cruiseship bow and stern?!!:eek: I feel like jumping around and screaming hysterically like a Price is Right winner! I feel like kissing Bob Barker! Yay, me!!!!:D:cool::p

You mean I win the giant, old, inflatable cruiseship bow and stern?!!:eek: I feel like jumping around and screaming hysterically like a Price is Right winner! I feel like kissing Bob Barker! Yay, me!!!!:D:cool::p

To new cruisers it is not old, it is fresh. Probably easier and more profitable to replace the old cruisers?

To new cruisers it is not old, it is fresh. Probably easier and more profitable to replace the old cruisers?

This does seem to be the plan Carnival has been enacting for a few years now, with all the cutbacks.;):cool: As usual, Sarge, you have your finger on the pulse of the Carnival business model.;):D

Very true! Carnival IMO is a starter cruise. Go on a few Carnivals then you move to a more expensive brand. I stick with Carnival because I'm fairly young, 31, and still like party a bit. I will be on my 12th Carnival cruise and 14th overall in less then a month. Can't wait.

This does seem to be the plan Carnival has been enacting for a few years now, with all the cutbacks.;):cool: As usual, Sarge, you have your finger on the pulse of the Carnival business model.;):D

I think it nothing new. And what some refer to as cutbacks are really reallocation of resources to stay aligned with the target market.

As the market evolves, so does Carnival. Change is the only constant. Many who used to be in the target market, are no more.

I think it nothing new. And what some refer to as cutbacks are really reallocation of resources to stay aligned with the target market.

Many who used to be in the target market, are no more.

Sounds like a cutback to me. Alienating their loyal customer base.

We will gift wrap and ship it to the refuse pile of your choice.

Sounds like a cutback to me. Alienating their loyal customer base.

Some people dont believe that Carnival could ever do a cutback but instead has a list of 14,327 excuses why it makes for a better cruise.

At some point we will get excuse by the number to save keystrokes.

Archived