Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

Say it ain't so! LOL:eek:

It does make you wonder sometimes. I get this mental image that they soemtimes do things based upon some scatterbrain idea and someone running with it (or not). Through a dart at the board with balloons and whatever the message says in the balloon - do that.

The only Carnival news I'm seeing this morning is that Carnival is spending $180 million to install exhaust gas scrubbers on 32(?) of their ships (to start) to reduce pollution.

Is that it I wonder?

Krunch

The only Carnival news I'm seeing this morning is that Carnival is spending $180 million to install exhaust gas scrubbers on 32(?) of their ships (to start) to reduce pollution.

Is that it I wonder?

Krunch

NOPE, that was out last week.

What ships?

I dunno. Didn't they make an announcement months ago that they are pulling the Carnival ships out of Europe? They have to put them somewhere. They also have orders in for new ships as well.

Krunch

Huh? But it's on the internet! It must be true LOL!

Krunch

If you go back to the original post on this thread, you will note that there is no link or source for the statement that there will be an announcement today. Just sayin'...

When is this announcement coming??????????????????????

Well, this started with an email to TA's so I am guessing it will be in the form of an email to TA's again. Obviously there are TA's willing to share this info or this thread wouldn't have been started. I guess they will pass on the info when they get it. I don't think this should have ever been released to the public or be hyped up like it is. It's just something TA related that I don't think Carnival ever intended to share with everyone.

I dunno. Didn't they make an announcement months ago that they are pulling the Carnival ships out of Europe? They have to put them somewhere. They also have orders in for new ships as well.

Krunch

The two ships over there are the sunshine which was ony over there for renovation and was already announced to be home ported in Nola, and the legend which was ony sent over for a seasonal cruise season. Carnival dosent normally have a ship in Europe. Unless it is an inaugural season of a new ship.

The two ships over there are the sunshine which was ony over there for renovation and was already announced to be home ported in Nola, and the legend which was ony sent over for a seasonal cruise season. Carnival dosent normally have a ship in Europe. Unless it is an inaugural season of a new ship.

Legend is leaving North America I hear as well.

[font=arial,

helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

We have some exciting news we'll be sharing in September and wanted to be sure you had the opportunity to enroll for a special sneak preview before it goes viral!

On Monday, September 9th, Carnival's Worldwide Sales team will be making a big announcement.

Go ahead and speculate on what it might be...

I wonder what time zone this announcement will strike today.

Oh, I just remember reading something that Carnival said they were "Pulling out of Europe" so to speak. Never thought about what ships, or how many of them they had over there. Sunshine is only in NOLA until April 2014 then it goes to Port Canaveral. Dream is then heading over to NOLA and I think Legend is heading to Austrailia.

Krunch

Archived