Breakaway - Lobster night in the buffet...which night?

jessicak76

Hi All-

Which night did the Breakaway offer the small lobster tails on the buffet? Is it always the same night on each sailing? Just curious.

Thanks!

I have read a few times on Monday, at the Garden Cafe. I have always read Monday. Of course they can change it. I believe it used to be the day of embarkation on other ships.

That must be fun everyone trying to get the rubber lobster and loading up, no thanks.

A server doles out two at a time. No limit how many times you can go up and get more. Lines were not huge.They were actually very tasty. They also served grilled steaks and other seafood options.

We always refer to Red Lobster as Red Loobster. That could work here.

Uh oh... watch out for the Red Slobster police. I vaguely remember someone getting offended when I made a comment to that effect because they had worked there for 20 years and all of the seafood was always "fresh and delicious." :D

If I remember correctly the lobster served on cruise ships are more like a very large cray fish. No claws only a tail. I could never figure out what the attraction is. A real lobster comes from the cold waters of New England.

If I remember correctly the lobster served on cruise ships are more like a very large cray fish. No claws only a tail. I could never figure out what the attraction is. A real lobster comes from the cold waters of New England.

You mean a lobster tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A server doles out two at a time. No limit how many times you can go up and get more. Lines were not huge.They were actually very tasty. They also served grilled steaks and other seafood options.

I've read they come with drawn butter. Is this butter on the side as I don't like butter on lobster or crayfish

The lobster was very good and no lines at all and my sailing had over 5,000 people onboard.

Just wondering how the Seafood Night in the Buffet is working out. What time did you go? Are there lines earlier? If you go later does the lobster run out?

ROSSCOT: When is lobster night in M.D.R

No night head to the buffet

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Lobster is not served in the MDR any longer? I had it on the Star earlier this year. Is this a recent change? For all NCL ships?

ROSSCOT: When is lobster night in M.D.R

Lobster is not served in the MDR any longer? I had it on the Star earlier this year. Is this a recent change? For all NCL ships?

Just on the Breakaway. The MDRs could not handle the crush of 4600+ passengers the first night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim