Millenium - Balcony Partition

kafei van

I think they are the only ones. You can book both the PS and SS to give two bedrooms and have the balcony partition open.

Phil

The partitions between the penthouse, the sky suite next door, AND the CC cabin next door all open. They are part of the fire escape system. Those are the only partitions on the M class that open and they are not meant to be left open all the time--there is no way to secure the open part such as there is on the S class. They are easily opened, however, no intervention or special tool from the cabin steward is needed.

• 3 months later...
We have two adjacent veranda cabins. What is the criteria for having them opened? Would I be great if they could.

Millennium and Constellation--as well as Infinity and Summit--are all of the same design and, unless you have two of the three adjacent cabins in the series described above by Happy Cruiser 6143 , I would not expect that the verandah partitions will be available for opening...

Just returned from a Millennium cruise and we had the partition opened between cabin 1138 & 1140. We were Aqua class aft.

We had it opened for the length of the cruise.

That's an exception. All those AQ1 cabins are newly added to the ship and have the new balcony partitions which can be opened. Existing cabins that were turned into AQ2 do not have that feature since they were already on the ship.

So, unless you're in the penthouse, the sky suite next door, the CC1 next door to that, or the NEW AQ1 cabins up top, your balcony partitions are NOT going to open on M class ships. And I'm not sure the new AQ1 cabins on the side of the ship have that feature. I was in one, but we hardly ever used our small balcony and had no reason to request that the partition be opened. The poster here is posting about aft AQ1 cabins. People have previously posted photos of those partitions being opened.

Linda