Breakaway Members Only Cocktail Party question please!

wallygator

For those back from a Breakaway cruise did NCL have something else to sort of make up for this??:confused::confused:

Members Only Cocktail Party

(Not available on Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway)

For those back from a Breakaway cruise did NCL have something else to sort of make up for this??:confused::confused:

The reason for those exclusions: the Sky does short cruises only; the other 3 are large ships where the percentage of Latitudes members could far exceed the capacity of any meeting area.

On those ships, a cocktail hour is held only for upper tier latitudes members; on Breakaway it is held in Spice H20.... usually several hundred attend.

The reason for those exclusions: the Sky does short cruises only; the other 3 are large ships where the percentage of Latitudes members could far exceed the capacity of any meeting area.

On those ships, a cocktail hour is held only for upper tier latitudes members; on Breakaway it is held in Spice H20.... usually several hundred attend.

OIC we are Platinum so I guess we will be fine :)

Thanks again:)

I was on the Breakaway last week and I got the invite for the Lattitudes party and I'm bronze. It was in H2O.

So on the Breakaway was it 2 or 1 party ie the captain's cocktail party for all latitude members and the exclusive gathering (wine and cheese) for silver and above?

So on the Breakaway was it 2 or 1 party ie the captain's cocktail party for all latitude members and the exclusive gathering (wine and cheese) for silver and above?

Idk about a second one for silver and above. The party info isn't in the daily and I'm not silver or platinum so I wouldn't get the invitation in my room for it. I only had the invites to the suite cocktail party and Lattitudes in my room when I boarded.

I went to the Latitudes party on Epic. While a nice gesture, I dont think I would ever attend one again. It was more of an infomercial for ships and you are not permitted to meet and greet the crew or ask any questions. They serve some cheap wine and have some sort of snack.

I was expecting a bit more so I left a little let down. But again, a nice gesture.

If you are in a suite, the captains cocktail party is much better.

I went to the Latitudes party on Epic. While a nice gesture, I dont think I would ever attend one again. It was more of an infomercial for ships and you are not permitted to meet and greet the crew or ask any questions. They serve some cheap wine and have some sort of snack.

I was expecting a bit more so I left a little let down. But again, a nice gesture.

If you are in a suite, the captains cocktail party is much better.

I also consider them sales pitches.

Archived