Another Azamazing Evening - Fethiye 9/6/13

BillC

Last night was our event in Fethiye. It was wonderful! We had to tender in but they had 2 places to board. Buses were waiting to take us about 15 minutes to a beautiful site looking at the harbor and mountain range behind. We were greeted by a vintage military band and ushered into a venue with drinks and hot and cold snacks. Tables were set for an elaborate Turkish wedding, and they were beautiful. A multi course meal was served and wines flowed, just like on the Journey. The professional stage was set and several really good acts - whirling dervishes, Turkish wedding and finally belly dancers, with audience participation, took place. This was as good, or better than the one last week in Yalta. Can't wait for the next one!

Bill was it someone from your table doing the belly dancing? He was great!

We agree, fantastic evening and love Captain Jason's Magical Mystery Tour!

Another superb cruise from Azamara and their crew, wish we were doing B2B with you but work beckons unfortunately. Now enjoying a cool Mythos in Rhodes Old Town

Last night was our event in Fethiye. It was wonderful! We had to tender in but they had 2 places to board. Buses were waiting to take us about 15 minutes to a beautiful site looking at the harbor and mountain range behind. We were greeted by a vintage military band and ushered into a venue with drinks and hot and cold snacks. Tables were set for an elaborate Turkish wedding, and they were beautiful. A multi course meal was served and wines flowed, just like on the Journey. The professional stage was set and several really good acts - whirling dervishes, Turkish wedding and finally belly dancers, with audience participation, took place. This was as good, or better than the one last week in Yalta. Can't wait for the next one!

We were also on this cruise and we agree this was a fabulous Azamazing evening. Just so much happening and so beautifully organised. Charming and entertaining waiters who were so generous with the wine and drinks!

This was a fantastic cruise and we can't wait to sample our next Azamazing evening in December when we will be on Journey again.

I must admit that crazy belly dancer was me! Don't know what came over me but I'll blame it on the copious beverages and the beautiful setting.

The wedding was a recreation of a typical Turkish wedding with a seoarate band and about a dozen dancers in beautiful costumes. It was a really good performance although it could have been about 10 minutes shorter.

Bases on the performance I've been offerred an audition with the Azamara singers and dancers - just kidding!

Archived