Fruit juices

lynn2002

At lunch in the Lido -- you can ask for fruit juices -- it may take a while -- but they will get it for you. On days when the dining room is open -- you can also get fruit juices.

Dinner -- might harder to get juices in the Lido and dining room. Some waiters are very good about taking special orders.

No charge for juices any time in the Lido or dining room. But if you go to a bar -- you will be charged.

If you order juice from a wine steward in MDR, there is a charge.

If you order if from Dining Steward, there is no charge.

BUT now that they have stewards serving wine by the glass, that could have changed. I doubt it but worth verifying if it is an issue for you.

Lido Breakfast you'll find a large selection of juice poured and ready for selecting.

Hi, thanks for the replies. My daughter only drinks apple juice and I try to restrict her fizzy drinks to maybe one every couple of days. We have sailed three times on Royal Caribbean. First time, available freely at breakfast, but not available at lunch/dinner. However, dining steward arranged to have it in the dining room each night (and did not charge). Second time, dining stewards told us it was unavailable whether we wished to pay for it or not. Third cruise (14 night) it run out within the first three or four days and they did not replenish it so not available even at breakfast. I was thinking of taking some small cartons onto the ship for her. However, I may just chance it.

Archived