Hairy Chest Contest!!! I WON!!!

jsukracker

Nice. I have actually never watched a hairy chest contest in all my cruises. Nice to see you don't actually have to have all that much hair.

They should call it a dance contest, on our last cruise I lost to some guy with like 5 hairs on his chest because he could dance. I look like a rug but didn't win, a hairy chest has nothing to do with it.

They should call it a dance contest, on our last cruise I lost to some guy with like 5 hairs on his chest because he could dance. I look like a rug but didn't win, a hairy chest has nothing to do with it.

That's right, it goes to the person with the most personality, and not necessarily the hairiest chest. :)

That's right, it goes to the person with the most personality, and not necessarily the hairiest chest. :)

So I don't have a personality because I can't dance, what's that supposed to mean. If you call something a hairy chest contest you should need a hairy chest to win, otherwise call it a "personality contest".

So I don't have a personality because I can't dance, what's that supposed to mean. If you call something a hairy chest contest you should need a hairy chest to win, otherwise call it a "personality contest".

If you can't dance, you're not going to win since that is a requirement. You also need to be outgoing and obviously be having fun. You don't necessarily have to have the most hair. The guy we chose was the oldest of the group, but he was the most entertaining. And, he did have a hairy chest, all gray hairs.

If you can't dance, you're not going to win since that is a requirement. You also need to be outgoing and obviously be having fun. You don't necessarily have to have the most hair. The guy we chose was the oldest of the group, but he was the most entertaining. And, he did have a hairy chest, all gray hairs.

Hmmm must have missed the dancing is required part of the contest rules, that was never explained to anyone. as for out going I play in a band and do staand up comedy, but i have back problems so I really can't dance, but I guess dancing means you have personality, what a crock.

Congrats! I rarely do anything that is scheduled on the ship but I always arrive early for the Hairy Chest Contest and find my place on the upper deck with a fabulous view. This is one of the better events on the ships. We dance, cheer, laugh, and have a great time. I didn't get to watch the video but I hope you received a genuine pure gold plastic ship on a stick. Cheers, Tracy.

Hmmm must have missed the dancing is required part of the contest rules, that was never explained to anyone. as for out going I play in a band and do staand up comedy, but i have back problems so I really can't dance, but I guess dancing means you have personality, what a crock.

Maybe they do them differently on different ships, but of the four contests I have watched on Spirit and Legend, each contestant was told to dance over to the judges. A number of the contestants weren't great dancers, but they made an effort and that's where their personality came through.

I guess.

I thought that everyone had a personality.

But it seems like dancing poorly but with great enthusiasm and total lack of embarrassment is the winning combination.

I know a woman whose son works for one of those gold buying places and he stands out by the road and plays air guitar with great enthusiasm and no apparent embarrassment while wearing metallic gold pants with the legs rolled up, no shirt (when it is really hot) and a rag around his head. It would work for the hairy chest gig. Perhaps inspiration?

Archived