FOS or Carnival Breeze

novaLady

Carnival Breeze or RC Freedom of the Seas for family reunion?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Carnival Breeze or RC Freedom of the Seas for family reunion?

• Breeze
    • FOS
    • Both are great options

[quote name='qwerty119']Sorry. I know that you are wrong.[/quote]

I wont go back and forth about this with you. I have a niece working onboard and a daughter who was on early September. Get your facts straight please before you post :)

Hi all...I'm new to the cruise boards and this topic caught my eye because I'm cruising IOS this Xmas and have only cruised Carnival thus far. I was interested to hear what people would have to say. FYI...There was live music on the Lido deck this past June on Carnival Liberty so I'd be shocked if it isn't offered on the Breeze. Just saying!

[quote name='LadyLion_AP']Hi all...I'm new to the cruise boards and this topic caught my eye because I'm cruising IOS this Xmas and have only cruised Carnival thus far. I was interested to hear what people would have to say. FYI...There was live music on the Lido deck this past June on Carnival Liberty so I'd be shocked if it isn't offered on the Breeze. Just saying![/quote]

It is not consistent. Sometimes yes, most times not:)

OP:
If what you LOVE about a cruise is the ship and your time on it...go RCI.
If what you LOVE about a cruise are your ports then definitely go with the 8 day CCL that includes St Kitts.
Even I (who have stopped cruising CCL) would be torn here because I love St Kitts that much....but I always cruise for the ship. It's a tough decision.

[quote name='Lost_in_BC']An easy google check and up pops the USA today, which seems to disagree with you.
From the link:
[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2013/05/06/carnival-sunshine-cruise-ship/2138819/[/URL][/quote]
Nope. They did refurbish the Destiny, but it was always a Carnival ship, from the day it was built. They have not bought any used ships and refurbished them. Every one of Carnival's ships was built new, for Carnival.

[quote name='sail2sea']If you are considering Breeze's southern Caribbean itinerary, I'd say it's a tie. Aruba is an awesome port for a beach lover.

Any other itinerary, I'd take FOS.[/quote]

Unfortunately, the Breeze is repoing to Galveston, and is being replaced in PC with the Liberty.

[quote name='Lost_in_BC']An easy google check and up pops the USA today, which seems to disagree with you.
From the link:
[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2013/05/06/carnival-sunshine-cruise-ship/2138819/[/URL][/quote]

Actually, the article does not disagree with time4u2go.

[quote name='orville99']Unfortunately, the Breeze is repoing to Galveston, and is being replaced in PC with the Liberty.[/QUOTE]

The Breeze is not being re positioned, it is currently home ported out of Miami not Port Canaveral.

Archived