Anyone done Ensenada Wine Tour recently?

Wanting to find out how the Carnival excursion - Wine Country Tour has been lately. I've heard reports lately that it isn't as good as it was earlier in the year. People have reported that there has been a change in one of the wineries used.

One of the wineries had olive oil for sale, I am hoping that winery is still on the tour. Any information would be helpful as I need to book asap, thanks!

We took this tour in July and had a great time! We have taken it several times and have never been disappointed.

Donna Lupe has been adding to its buildings and is currently in the middle of growing into a larger facility. All the Wines, Oils and Jams are still available. The patio is a little larger and now covered. I would recommend the trip as the ride through Valle De Guadalupe is worth it alone!

As no one has been sailing the Mexican Rivera since late April, and are just now resuming the MR routes, the "earlier in the year" info you have is about as current as it gets.

Carnival has the Inspiration and soon to be the Imagination going to Ensenada twice a week year round.

Based on the information received here I did book the Winery Tour. Thanks for your helpful advice!

Aggie,

Check out the "Mexican Riviera" Board for more info about this tour, as a few of us have been chatting about it there, too.

We are signed up for this tour when our Princess Cruise visits Ensensada, and from all accounts, it sounds like all the ships use the same tour provider.

Good info there, and we are looking forward to this tour now too!

:)

Archived