Radiance 2 nighter in Oct 2013

simmo67

Did I miss a special offer on this one? There were plenty of rooms now it is showing up as N/A...was there a Groupon offer?

one online sites has got oceanview & balcony guarantees available but not cheap....$1000 & $1400 for two people

one online sites has got oceanview & balcony guarantees available but not cheap....$1000 & $1400 for two people

Yeah, that's the special I referred to. Sold out now though, that agent probably just has an e-mail form than direct online booking.

RCI Australia site is showing interior, outside and suites as N/A but seems to have balconies at about $952 for two in a guarantee. The generally low prices for a two-nighter means that they are likely to be full. The one last year was - lots of groups, hen's parties etc.

Last week there were all category rooms available, on the weekend only Balcony, then Monday morning Oceanview, Balcony and Suites again. I think it is back to just Balcony now.

We made a snap decision to grab an O/V room on this cruise as it is hubby's birthday on the Friday. Must have been another price drop after we booked as we are being refunded a chunk of $$ and it is working out to be better than the inside room price we were quoted last week.

We normally do longer cruises, so a 2 nighter is definitely different for us, so I have a couple of questions for those who have done the shorter cruises.

Are the specialty restaurants open?

Can you carry your own luggage on? We will only really need an overnight bag, seems crazy to have it taken to the room for us.

We got a guarantee room for the first time. When do you normally get confirmation of room number?

Thanks heaps!

Kirrarne

Last week there were all category rooms available, on the weekend only Balcony, then Monday morning Oceanview, Balcony and Suites again. I think it is back to just Balcony now.

We made a snap decision to grab an O/V room on this cruise as it is hubby's birthday on the Friday. Must have been another price drop after we booked as we are being refunded a chunk of $$ and it is working out to be better than the inside room price we were quoted last week.

We normally do longer cruises, so a 2 nighter is definitely different for us, so I have a couple of questions for those who have done the shorter cruises.

Are the specialty restaurants open?

Can you carry your own luggage on? We will only really need an overnight bag, seems crazy to have it taken to the room for us.

We got a guarantee room for the first time. When do you normally get confirmation of room number?

Thanks heaps!

Kirrarne

Yes the specialty restaurants will be open and no problem carrying your luggage on yourself. Only problem with that is if you check in early you will have to lug your bags around with you as your stateroom will not be available until 1:30 or so.1

Archived