Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Mike, Thanks for this absolutely AMAZING review! The time & effort you have put into this is very appreciated by everyone. Your photos of Aruba & Curacao bring back great memories of when I was in both of those countries.

I hope your arm is feeling better!

Hey Mike! I have been folowng and reading your reviews sinc the big one B2B2B2B2B in 2010. I feel like a member of your family watching the kids get older and more adult. Following you and your career ad your wife becoming a Mountie! Thank you so much for the great reviews! and thanks for sharng your family vacatons wth us. You are a great writer and should think about doing more with your gift!

Fred

HI all!

Mike ~ I just got back from 6 nights on the Breeze & 7 on Allure of the Seas so was surprised to see you were still doing your report. I loved the Breeze!

That was an amazing sunset from La Cucina! I also had the aranchini & that salad with the bits of lemon in it, I'm still thinking about it it was so good!;)

Good luck to Tracey on her musical ride endeavour.

I'm looking forward to your next cruise!

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks for such an awesome review. I will definitely take more time to explore the ship on our next cruise and will try Cucina for dinner (we had lunch there and it was so good) and will definitely find the hand scooped ice cream in Plaza cafe! :D

Thank you, enjoy your next cruise.:D

Thank you so much for your review. I am loving it.

I was just thinking to myself how that looked like fun, but I would most likely rip the muscles in my arm if I did that stunt.

I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks, yes my arm is better.:D

I love the map! That is my vacation souvenir! I have a large world map with pins of places I've been/want to go and everyone who comes in my office loves it. I buy a decorative map like yours and have them framed to hang in my house. I enjoyed your review so much, thank you for taking the time to do this!

Thanks, glad you read it and enjoyed it.:D

Wow! Another fantastic review from you! I'm sad that it's over lol.

Can I ask you how much the map was on the Breeze? Was it purchased from the Fun Shops? What a great idea!

Now, I cant wait until March to read your review of the Valor. It's my favourite itinerary for any Carnival ship and that was our best cruise when it was offered on the Victory. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures there. Until then, hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season! :)

It was either $10 or $15 in the fun shop. I bought it on Breeze but also saw it on Liberty.

Thank you and happy holidays to you too.

Fantastic review Mike - like everyone else I am going to miss the updates. You have made me want to take a cruise on the Breeze.

We did the same itinerary on the Victory last New Year's and it was by far our most favourite cruise to date. I know I don't have as many cruises under my belt as you do but we have also visited a few other places via All inclusive resorts.

I would highly recommend Cosol tours in St. Lucia. It is a full day itinerary and very much worth the price you pay. Here's a direct link to my review of this

day http://mymidlifeandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2013/01/new-years-eve-cruise-day-7.html

I also have my full review in my signature block.

I will look forward to Tracy being in the musical ride either this summer or next. (I still have to get out to see it)

Edited by SooNet

Wow, what an amazing review! I have booked my 10th cruise on the Breeze for 3/1/14 and cannot wait! You have definitely inspired me to take more pictures to document my travels! I will also be copying your map! Great idea! :)

Awesome review! This is the first review I ever read on the Carnival boards (loyal RCCL cruiser) - I just stumbled on your review and before reading had no interest in Carnival. Thanks to your review I am investigating a future cruise on the Breeze. An amazing ship that was done very well through your lens! Not the biggest fan of the Liberty but thanks to you I may now cruise carnival!

Hi Mike & Tracy!

Do you have any shows that you suggest/would not suggest on the Breeze? I always find myself going to shows that I don't end up enjoying and then I've missed out on some other great shows. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Great review! I am sad it has ended, I have been reading since day one. It was wonderful revisiting the Liberty and now I want to sail the breeze. If only I could convince my hubby to book cruise for 2014. :p

Also, you have a beautiful family. Thank you and them for sharing your vacation experience with us!

Thank you dmarie1623. Very nice of you. Good luck with hubby. :D

Great review again Mike! Breeze is our favorite ship as well and we're looking at doing the 8 day in 2014. Thanks for taking us on vacation with you and your lovely family.

Will the Valor cruise be the whole family or just you and Tracy?

Thank you and good luck with your cruise plans. The Valor cruise will be for Tracy and I, Arielle and her boyfriend Aaron. (first cruise) Mitchel has other plans.

Mike,

I've followed along since day 1 and can not tell you how much I appreciate the effort you put into this review. We are doing our first Carnival on the Breeze and you have me feeling like I've already spent days aboard. Very well done! We did th southern in March on X and it was a fantastic time, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did.

Best of luck with your potential Ottawa posting. The ride is a fantastic PR arm of the RCMP! We are likely posted out west (Canadian Armed Forces) this summer but hope to one day catch you guys on a cruise! Happy sailing!

Hi Mike: This is your neighbor. We met at CT one day. Loved your review. We were doing a b2b on the Valor at the same time you were sailing. Had a blast. I am sure you will love the itinerary as much as we did. Unsure where we will head next, but will probably wait till 2015 for our 35th Anniversary. Fell in love with cruising on our 25th on the Glory.