Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Wow Sweatpeaone it's his DAUGHTER simple as that ! I am sure he is very proud of her and he is showing it with his pictures ! Anyways great review Mike can't wait for my fiance and I to go on our glory cruise now :-)

Thank you, have a nice cruise. Mike

I took him up on his challenge.

DSC_06523_zps8cf4c899.jpg

DSC_06533_zps5b21ba18.jpg

DSC_06543_zps038c02fd.jpg

DSC_06553_zps6092abfc.jpg

DSC_06563_zps19946475.jpg

Well guess what, my silly stunt resulted in a partially torn bicep. I had to ice it and I was in pain for a few days. When we got back from vacation I was light duties (office work) for 3 weeks. When will I learn that those kinds of stunts are for young lads?

Just picked up on your review where I left off, that sounds very painful. I hope you have fully healed by now.

That was a way to short review. You need more pictures :D

regarding your pictures, one of my favorite ones was the divas there toward the end. You had a pic of the three couples on stage before the husbands dressed them in the sheets. What stood out was that the only couple holding hands were the older ones in the middle. Thought that was very sweet.

Only thing that brought me here was we are going on a 5 day on the Elation at the start of the new year. Last cruise on Carnival was way back in 97. Since then its been all NCL. But this family cruise brought me to this review and Im glad that I read all 83 pages. Great review Mike. Have fun on the Valor.

Joyride37

That was a way to short review. You need more pictures :D

regarding your pictures, one of my favorite ones was the divas there toward the end. You had a pic of the three couples on stage before the husbands dressed them in the sheets. What stood out was that the only couple holding hands were the older ones in the middle. Thought that was very sweet.

Only thing that brought me here was we are going on a 5 day on the Elation at the start of the new year. Last cruise on Carnival was way back in 97. Since then its been all NCL. But this family cruise brought me to this review and Im glad that I read all 83 pages. Great review Mike. Have fun on the Valor.

Joyride37

Thank you and I hope you have a great time on Elation. Mike

Mike your review of the Liberty and The Breeze with your family was awesome. And now its official I am a crappy cruiser I have been on both ships in the last 4 months and did not see half of the things on board. But I am headed back to the Breeze on the 21st, I am guessing I need to get my happy butt out of the CASNIO. Once again your review was really great.

Mike your review of the Liberty and The Breeze with your family was awesome. And now its official I am a crappy cruiser I have been on both ships in the last 4 months and did not see half of the things on board. But I am headed back to the Breeze on the 21st, I am guessing I need to get my happy butt out of the CASNIO. Once again your review was really great.

Thank pammycakes, enjoy your next cruise. :D Mike

Love all of your reviews Mike!!! Is being a Mountie everything Tracy dreamed of? You know, if you haven't decided on your cruise for 2014, I have a big group going to celebrate my 30th on the Sunshine 9/13/2014.....

Thank you, her real dream is doing the musical ride which is Mountie on horseback touring the world. She is going on the 5 week course in January and if accepted she will start in June. Our next cruise is on Valor on March 2, 2014. Assuming she is accepted on the musical ride she might not get any vacation time for a year because of the training. So no cruises in the fall. Mike

loved your review and framed map idea that while on the Dream last week we bought one do you happen to remember what size of frame you got? also, did you use a regular kind and just leave the glass out? thanks Renee

The inside of the frame measured 17.5 by 23.5 inches. No glass so you can add pins. Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I'm really enjoying your review, as usual.

Just a comment, I have been noticing on these last couple of pages, that many of the pictures have a cloudy image on the right hand side. I don't know if it is my computer screen or your camera. Just thought I would mention it in case it is your camera. I sure hope not.

Thanks for posting another great trip report.

Haha I thought the same thing. I even cleaned my screen.

Thank so much for you wonderful review! We are going on our very first Carnival cruise on the Breeze with the same itinerary that you sailed, leaving on Feb. 15. Your review has made us much more at ease about sailing on Carnival and has given us all kinds of things to look forward to! We are in Wisconsin with a major cold front settling in for the week, so we're thinking warm caribbean thoughts right now.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year and happy sailing!

Thank so much for you wonderful review! We are going on our very first Carnival cruise on the Breeze with the same itinerary that you sailed, leaving on Feb. 15. Your review has made us much more at ease about sailing on Carnival and has given us all kinds of things to look forward to! We are in Wisconsin with a major cold front settling in for the week, so we're thinking warm caribbean thoughts right now.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year and happy sailing!

Thank you Gojirart, hope you have nice warm weather and a wonderful cruise. Mike

Ok, Mike. Ever since read review couldn't get the Breeze out of my head. Talked to DH tonight we are booking a cove balcony for November 16th. 6 night Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel! Now I guess I'll have to look over your review again, darn it.